• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Nero and Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
And I just don't like when he talks with Beowulf. Dante says any stuff he wants and Beowulf seems to ignore him :wacko:

D

Deleted member 209

Dante is too cheeky for his own good (as his character is portrayed) I'm watchin a new cutscene and I'm like WHOA shut ur mouth! but of course its a cutscene and its already been done.

I think that most of DMC 3 could've been avoided if Dante wasn't such a dumbass

D

Deleted member 209

I think I've seen it on youtube.. which one is it?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
You know its:
Beowulf: I found you seed of Sparda!
Vergil:o_O
Beowulf: No matter where you run, you can never hide from ME
Vergil::mad:
*Slices him*
Beowulf: You....you not the one I faced before....
*Vergil slowly shealts Yamato*
Beowulf: But this smell...There are two of them! Sparda had two sons!
*His head sliced falls. Light appears.*
Vergil::huh:
Vergil: :D
*Gets Beowulf gauntlets and begin beating the dead body*

D

Deleted member 209

never saw that one..

I onli saw the bit when Dante slashed out Beowulfs other eye

D

Deleted member 209

the ending for the leviathan is a little painful, imagine having a little man running round ur insides shooting out ur organs!

D

Deleted member 209

:lol:
bet he thought 'oh dear me that cheeky little dumbass I jus swallowed isn't agreeing with me maybe it'd go better with a little bit of vergil.' :p

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: sorry I could'nt resist. I should've said Lady.. barbequed preferrably :p

D

Deleted member 209

I realli wanna c what the storyline is, screw the game coz I can't afford it or the breadbin that is a PS3 :( y is stuff so damn expensive the Wii is cheaper!!! (not that I can afford that, but its a cheap console)

D

Deleted member 209

yeah maybe it jus wasn't meant to be *sad sigh* :lol:

on that note maybe I can get some insurance money by breakin somethin :p

oj btw x

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Your last phrase was strange.
And yeah, some insurance would be good (kidding, don't even think of breaking something :mad:)

D

Deleted member 209

yeah not my typical dribble..

*prepares to throw PS2 down the stairs* :lol: onli kiddin I'm not that money hungry.

D

Deleted member 209

money is important and I wouldn't be happy without money coz u need money to b happy so ur view on money makes sense.

I say stuff like that about nethin its the way I am sumtimes.

And we're gonna get into trouble if we continue this convo within this forum. Its meant to b about Nero and Kyrie. My views on both (for all those interested) Nero is an asswipe Dante wannabe and I hope him and Vergil both get roasted by that giant fire monster. And Kyrie looks like she's gonna annoy me without me knowin nothin about the character.

O yeah and Dante is gonna save the day and the whole world but all three of them (Nero, Kyrie and Vergil) will rot in hell with Mundus and Lady to keep them company. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom