• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 2........why you so bad?

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I actually thought Mundus was harder to beat. Argosax in the blob form was too easy *lean back with a rocket launcher or SMG* :D
I am talking about Argosax's "True" form.
I just found it a bit more of a challenge than Mundus.
But neither of them were actually "Hard" to me.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I am talking about Argosax's "True" form.
I just found it a bit more of a challenge than Mundus.
But neither of them were actually "Hard" to me.
ohhh Despair Embodied, that was easier than the blob to me...on a side note, am I the only one who thinks the Arius-Argosax looked like "Willie B" from RE......2? XD

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
He does actually look a bit like his final form. XD
Yeahh, the only things I found tiresome with D.E. *shudders at memory of past name :D* were the fact that guns didn't immediately work and that 3 or 4-hit rush move it had (not entirely sure on gender...doesn't really think it matters)

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Yeahh, the only things I found tiresome with D.E. *shudders at memory of past name :D* were the fact that guns didn't immediately work and that 3 or 4-hit rush move it had (not entirely sure on gender...doesn't really think it matters)
Yeah.... that was kinda of annoying.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
ohhh Despair Embodied, that was easier than the blob to me...on a side note, am I the only one who thinks the Arius-Argosax looked like "Willie B" from RE......2? XD

Late reply, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

Possessed Arius: G third form
Arius-Argosax: G fourth form
Argosax the Chaos: G fifth form

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
yeah...just imagine close Vergil's personality with fewer lines than Nelo Angelo (who technically just had grunts and the occasional laugh)

he literally is like nelo except not much laughing and he is serious alot except when he defeats arius: king yeah heres your crown pow pow

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
he literally is like nelo except not much laughing and he is serious alot except when he defeats arius: king yeah heres your crown pow pow
My favorite line in the whole game, to me it's literally the thing that gets me to play through it *ducks Storm's spear* IT'S TRUE!! :p

Asmodaius

When I play DMC2, I rarely play as Dante. Not because he sucks or anything, because I do enjoy playing as him, however, I simply love playing as Lucia and I have wanted for her to return ever since.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
When I play DMC2, I rarely play as Dante. Not because he sucks or anything, because I do enjoy playing as him, however, I simply love playing as Lucia and I have wanted for her to return ever since.

i thought lucia was pretty good too the way you could be in the air and throw a tone of daggers

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I actually preferred Lucia as well, especially because she had exclusive DT attacks to make up for her lack of DDT.

Top Bottom