• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 2........why you so bad?

N. Buffalo

Everyday is Tuesday with me!
I enjoyed DMC 2. I liked Dante's appearance in that game and I enjoyed Lucia ( I wish they would bring her back into the DMC series). I also liked some of the enemy designs in the game (especially the bosses).

Plus DMC 2 had my favorite soundtrack of the series.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I enjoyed DMC 2. I liked Dante's appearance in that game and I enjoyed Lucia ( I wish they would bring her back into the DMC series). I also liked some of the enemy designs in the game (especially the bosses).

Plus DMC 2 had my favorite soundtrack of the series.
That one-sided man-bra was perfect :troll:

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
[quote="DarinTheUnsent, post: 330103, member: 9776(besides fleshin out the story n more dialogue) A Sparda Flashback mission! :D[/quote]
i agree a sparda flashback mission or unlockable mission would be epic :)

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
i know this is a very late reply but i finally got to play the HD version of this game on ps3. I'm confused as hell, the story line makes no sense o.o Now i tried really hard to understand but i wound up creating more confusions for myself. Exactly what is going on in this game and what's with the plot? what does it have to do with sparda? someone please fill me in on it T.T'

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i know this is a very late reply but i finally got to play the HD version of this game on ps3. I'm confused as hell, the story line makes no sense o.o Now i tried really hard to understand but i wound up creating more confusions for myself. Exactly what is going on in this game and what's with the plot? what does it have to do with sparda? someone please fill me in on it T.T'

Just call it a filler story.^_^
filler.png

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Sparda, just the sword maybe...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

Nothing. The old woman's ancestors knew Sparda. That's all.

OniLink

Hero of Time
Maybe if they would've reinforced Sparda's story in the game, it would've been better received. I personally liked it, even though it didn't have Alastor or the "trash-talking" the summary promised us, it still was unique and kept some elements of gameplay from DMC1

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Maybe if they would've reinforced Sparda's story in the game, it would've been better received. I personally liked it, even though it didn't have Alastor or the "trash-talking" the summary promised us, it still was unique and kept some elements of gameplay from DMC1
and then we never saw Al again...til Mythbusters...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The main goal in this game is to get the Diesel outfits
Dmc2_diesel.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The main goal in this game is to get the Diesel outfits
Dmc2_diesel.jpg
This pic would make one cool Sig.
Thanks to DT all I can focus on now is the hips lol.

DMC2 had its flaws but its a fun game to play. I found it rewarding to go through the game and unlock all the characters and costumes. I don't consider DMC2 a filler story it is part of the story. It tells the story of what happened to Dante after DMC3,1,anime, and 4.
Although this game could be called The Lucia Adventure with special guest Dante. But putting that aside, DMC2 is worth playing.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
so u have to be stylish when jumping off buildings and fighting abominations? :3 if tht's the case then dante is one hot and prime example

Top Bottom