• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Hunter For A Day!

Best music to listen to while killin' some demons?

• Metal

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Rap (Hope not)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • orchestra

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I believe Dante and Trish were in it together, Trish infiltrating the Order to get information about their demon affiliation and she used the Sparda sword as a ticket inside.

I don't think so he was "Surprised" when the force-edge wasn't hanging in the usual place and in the forest he says "Things keeps getting more complicated" it means he was still unknown of trish's stupendous plan i mean without the sparda sword sanctus is nothing and thus order could've been taken down easily
she takes unfair emotional advantage from dante

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
She took it without the permission of Dante the legendary demon-slayer ! so isn't force-edge vulnerable to theft ?? and btw only in MVC3 she has force-edge i think she took it again without the permission of dante unruly b*#ch !

She also uses it in DMC2. Just puttin' it out there:ermm:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys it belongs to her as far as Dante is concerned. She even has it in a cut-scene at the end of DMC1. I know you may not like it, but Trish using the Sparda is as canon as it can be.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Guys it belongs to her as far as Dante is concerned. She even has it in a cut-scene at the end of DMC1. I know you may not like it, but Trish using the Sparda is as canon as it can be.

Whatever only because of her misuse order of the sword got sparda sword if she didn't nero would've got the yamato and ended the story yes it maybe that trish "Has" the sword but it doesn't really belong to her does it ?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Whatever only because of her misuse order of the sword got sparda sword if she didn't nero would've got the yamato and ended the story yes it maybe that trish "Has" the sword but it doesn't really belong to her does it ?
Dante gave Force Edge to Trish. That makes her the current owner of the sword. Giving it to Sanctus was a bad idea, but it is her sword so she is allowed to do stupid things with it.

Any thing else said about this should be said in a thread made to discuss it instead of derailing this thread even more.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hey! Just thought I'd bring this back to light for new members to check out. It's still the same as to what if you were a Devil hunter for a day. What would you wear, what devil arms you would choose, devil trigger look, musice to fight too, etc! GO!

Top Bottom