• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Hunter For A Day!

Best music to listen to while killin' some demons?

• Metal

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Rap (Hope not)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • orchestra

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
To put it simply as I possible can, HECK YEAH I DO! Truth be told, I never really got a "demonic" feeling from any of DMC's past tracks. In fact, DMC1 is the only game of the franchise that gave me that feeling but not from the songs but from the pieces of information they give about the cult and the ambience of the island. So, I'm not really worried about the feeling of the songs rather their pace. As long as I feel hyped up while fighting I'm good.
whatever suites you best mate ;)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
What property damage ???

Think about it.. where do you think he gets all his red orbs from.... ^_^
anime-phoenix-wright-026764.gif

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Think about it.. where do you think he gets all his red orbs from.... ^_^

He get red orbs from defeating enemies and the things he breaks are mostly discarded/abandoned items that can't be considered as a damage to property of anyone

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Not in DMC4. He breaks things on the city streets, and he also has property damages from the anime as well...
Point is, he will need a lawyer, and thats what I want to do if I work for the great Dante...
anime-phoenix-wright-453269.gif

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
But aren't you the one who charged dante of destroying abandoned discarded objects in a dark castle ??:shifty:

I never charged him with anything! I only explained what his charges were, and how he got charged with them!
Its my job to defend him!

He get red orbs from defeating enemies and the things he breaks are mostly discarded/abandoned items that can't be considered as a damage to property of anyone

This is the exact quote you said from before! So it wasnt me who acussed him....
IT WAS YOU!!!!!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I never charged him with anything! I only explained what his charges were, and how he got charged with them!
Its my job to defend him!
how he got charged with them ?? where did you find the accusation ?? who complained against dante ?:blink:

AHEM i was defending him not charging him you said he had a criminal record of destroying items -_-

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
how he got charged with them ?? where did you find the accusation ?? who complained against dante ?:blink:

AHEM i was defending him not charging him you said he had a criminal record of destroying items -_-
1. These accusations have been filed by the Order of the Sword from Fortuna for the destruction of public property in the opera house, city streets, chaple, and Fortuna castle (we managed to dodge charges for attempted murder , but it was a close one...)
2. I was under the impression you were asking a question, rather than trying to defend Dante from his defence lawyer, but i misinterpreted...

Would you like photographed evidence?...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
1. These accusations have been filed by the Order of the Sword from Fortuna for the destruction of public property in the opera house, city streets, chaple, and Fortuna castle (we managed to dodge charges for attempted murder , but it was a close one...)
2. I was under the impression you were asking a question, rather than trying to defend Dante from his defence lawyer, but i misinterpreted...

Would you like photographed evidence?...

You're dante's defence lawyer ?? XD oh you must work for free because Dante doesn't like to pay anything

btw i think nero also should be accused then -_- in DMC universe that's just a pety a damage which cannot be considered as "Property damage" and btw Order of sword is illegal it has its own case pending so they don't really trust the jury they want to be the jury XD

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
You're dante's defence lawyer ?? XD oh you must work for free because Dante doesn't like to pay anything

btw i think nero also should be accused then -_- in DMC universe that's just a pety a damage which cannot be considered as "Property damage" and btw Order of sword is illegal it has its own case pending so they don't really trust the jury they want to be the jury XD
In other words, this will be an easy client to defend. And im not looking for pay, Its an honor just to work for Dante.....

Back on topic, being a devil hunter isn't as great as defending one, :D

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
In other words, this will be an easy client to defend. And im not looking for pay, Its an honor just to work for Dante.....

Back on topic, being a devil hunter isn't as great as defending one, :D

Yeah its your choice to defend dante he'll pay you a pizza or two someday

I Think I'll just be his sidekick the one who helps him by taking care of his weapons I'll examine them and shelve them neatly in a secret underground place so that force-edge won't so vulnerable to theft :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Yeah its your choice to defend dante he'll pay you a pizza or two someday

I Think I'll just be his sidekick the one who helps him by taking care of his weapons I'll examine them and shelve them neatly in a secret underground place so that force-edge won't so vulnerable to theft :D
Force edge vulnerable to theft? In the ten years since it was taken from the the temen-ni-gru it has never been stolen. It is clearly safe where it is.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Trish (the current owner of force edge) gave it to him while disguised as Gloria to make him trust her.

She took it without the permission of Dante the legendary demon-slayer ! so isn't force-edge vulnerable to theft ?? and btw only in MVC3 she has force-edge i think she took it again without the permission of dante unruly b*#ch !

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante presented her with it, so he can't really complain if she does use it the way she wants. And after the credits in DMC1, we see both of them heading out of the shop for a mission with her holding the Sparda sword while Dante has Alastor, so it's probably canon.

ZeroLove

I believe Dante and Trish were in it together, Trish infiltrating the Order to get information about their demon affiliation and she used the Sparda sword as a ticket inside.

Top Bottom