• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Hunter For A Day!

Best music to listen to while killin' some demons?

• Metal

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Rap (Hope not)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • orchestra

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What if you could become a Devil Hunter like Dante for a day?
What would you wear?
What Devil arms would you have?
What kind of demon would you be?

Let your imagination sore on this idea. Picture yourself a badass demon hunter, working with THE Dante himself! (DMC1,2,3,4)

So what do you think? What would you do, demonized demon hunters? Also, what would your devil triggers be, and where would you go to hunt demons?

The choice is yours!

ZeroLove

I love me some dubstep. ^^
It really gets me pumped up and into the beat.

If I was a Devil Hunter I would wear a pair of big leather boots with metal plates, studs and spikes on them, black trousers with studs up along both sides and chains hanging from the studded belt, black fingerless leather gloves, a long sleeveless black coat and my spiky collar. Which is actually my everyday clothes. ;P

My Devil Arm would be a kusarigama, a sickly with a long chain attached to the handle and a small weight at the end of the chain. And I would be a Cambion, an offspring of a human and a succubus/incubus. Either that or an actual incubus myself.

My Devil Trigger would be too naughty to be described in a forum like this, but there would be alot of spikes and big, long horns involved in it. :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
This is the trailer for an indian film i want to go see. It has some chanting that sounds badass.

I dont mind rap if its the samurai champloo themesong or limp bizkit's take a look around.

I'd probably be some half-breed who could transform into a badass monster with 6 arms and beat the **** out of everybody with my fists.

I'm a fan of the simple things.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
This is the trailer for an indian film i want to go see. It has some chanting that sounds badass.

I dont mind rap if its the samurai champloo themesong or limp bizkit's take a look around.

I'd probably be some half-breed who could transform into a badass monster with 6 arms and beat the out of everybody with my fists.

I'm a fan of the simple things.
i hate indian movies but this one was indeed pretty badass its all about revenge and the bald dude (sunjay dutt) was amazing go watch it if you can. but the whole dancing with songs part in the movie which is bollywood tradition would pi$$ you off maybe it pi$$ me off alot but the movies good all n all.

on topic
i would do dubstep i just get crazzy when i listen to it and it gets me in the mood to slay demons.
i would wear the same leather boots as vergil but would wear jeans on top and a black trench coat on top and shirtless.
my weapon would be a BIG A$$ syth with blades at both ends that can become straight and the weapon transforms to a staff with sharp blades on both ends.
I love me some dubstep. ^^
It really gets me pumped up and into the beat.

If I was a Devil Hunter I would wear a pair of big leather boots with metal plates, studs and spikes on them, black trousers with studs up along both sides and chains hanging from the studded belt, black fingerless leather gloves, a long sleeveless black coat and my spiky collar. Which is actually my everyday clothes. ;P

My Devil Arm would be a kusarigama, a sickly with a long chain attached to the handle and a small weight at the end of the chain. And I would be a Cambion, an offspring of a human and a succubus/incubus. Either that or an actual incubus myself.

My Devil Trigger would be too naughty to be described in a forum like this, but there would be alot of spikes and big, long horns involved in it. :D
YAY ANOTHER DUBSTEP LOVER :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i hate indian movies but this one was indeed pretty badass its all about revenge and the bald dude (sunjay dutt) was amazing go watch it if you can. but the whole dancing with songs part in the movie which is bollywood tradition would pi$$ you off maybe it pi$$ me off alot but the movies good all n a

It depends on the songs.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Techno! Not dubstep, just techno in general. Especially dance techno!

As for what I'd be, I'd be a full-blooded demon seeking redemption. I'd wear a long cloak of purple or black fabric, as well as fingerless gloves and leather armor. I'd have scales or fur, and a long lizard-like snout and tail.

My Devil Arm would be a thick zanbato, able to cut anything in two with minimal effort. I'd be a lightning fast bruiser powerhouse!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh the irony. Most guys I know are in heavy metal bands back home but metal is just not mah style.
I voted dubstep.
Although I do like my rap a la Eminem but yeah....why is Rock not an option? o_0
As for the rest, can't really comment, I'm restricting my creativity to my originals and messing around with ideas for fanfiction/just for fun is like playing with fire for me. I'd like to get a book published this year ^_^

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I voted metal, of course ^^ I would prolly wear an outfit thats just pretty simple....Something like...Tifa Lockhart's outfits. I would love to be a full on demon, whose badassery is unmatchable >=D As for Devil Arms....I would love to use a scythe. I'm just a sucker for those things ^^

Meg

If I was a demon hunter I would wear whatever T-shirt I pulled out first as well as my sexy jeans and the usual hight ops and accessories. And I carry a rifle around to shoot at demons with. I would also have a shield and use it like Captain America because that would be awesome. Oh and I'd still be human because I like myself the way I am thank you. :p

Oh and Lightning would be my partner.

I make everything about Lightning.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If I was a demon hunter I would wear whatever T-shirt I pulled out first as well as my sexy jeans and the usual hight ops and accessories. And I carry a rifle around to shoot at demons with. I would also have a shield and use it like Captain America because that would be awesome. Oh and I'd still be human because I like myself the way I am thank you. :p

Oh and Lightning would be my partner.

I make everything about Lightning.

So I'm assuming your character has some army expierence?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Honestly I would dye my hair white, don the red trench coat grab me some twin guns and a big sword and I'll go to town on some demons. Plus I have to be half demon with human blood. :) :cool:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
hmm
Dubb stepp and Metal
i would be half demon, with tons of tattoos
just a black wifebeater, a BA Harley belt buckle
fingerless gloves, nice fitted jeans and..
My chuck taylors, just like Kyle Reese.

I'd like a sword like DmC rebellion but it will shape shift into a Bow with infinite arrows
I would be able to cast magic to my weapons so my variety of arrows would be ridiculous.

and.... yea:D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Congratulations.
You have become Dante's decoy.
Jealous much? Lol I really like Dante's look and gear. I want to be just like Dante minus the drinking and bad luck with woman lol. Oh! I also gotta have the ability to transform into a Power Ranger. :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Jealous much? Lol I really like Dante's look and gear. I want to be just like Dante minus the drinking and bad luck with woman lol. Oh! I also gotta have the ability to transform into a Power Ranger. :)
So your DT would be a Power Ranger? or would you summon zords? or both

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
yay dubstep four voters WOOOHOOO.
if your devilish transformation would be a power ranger than that means im on drugs :p

Top Bottom