• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arm mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ you are probably nearly tired I assume, shame, nice artwork though :)

Devil May Die

How about Beowulf and Lucifer. Now that would be Bad A***. You hit someone and send light base missiles that explode at contact. Beofer or Becifer, Luciwulf or Luowulf. So many posabillities :cool:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont know if this one has already been done as i dont have the patience to read through all 6 pages of weapon mixtures but...how about lucifer and pandora...u could call it something like lucidora, or pandifur...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77269 said:
i dont know if this one has already been done as i dont have the patience to read through all 6 pages of weapon mixtures but...how about lucifer and pandora...u could call it something like lucidora, or pandifur...lol

hmm...Pancifer,Lucora,Lucipan,etc...

Devil May Die;77191 said:
How about Beowulf and Lucifer. Now that would be Bad A***. You hit someone and send light base missiles that explode at contact. Beofer or Becifer, Luciwulf or Luowulf. So many posabillities :cool:

Beocifer,Luciwulf,etc...

p.s - Nero116,is my new sig is good,meow...?:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Chaos Master;77272 said:
hmm...Pancifer,Lucora,Lucipan,etc...

Beocifer,Luciwulf,etc...

p.s - Nero116,is my new sig is good,meow...?:)

yeah..its pretty cool..and u kept that kitty i see.lol

i ran out of ideas for weapons...lol im still trying to wake up

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77274 said:
yeah..its pretty cool..and u kept that kitty i see.lol

i ran out of ideas for weapons...lol im still trying to wake up

hehehe,meow...thx...meow...:lol:

what about if i make you one...?dante and nero sig...but i can only do it at night...i'll do one for lordofdarkness too,meow...

Nevan and Alastor - Nevastor,Alasvan,Torvan,etc...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Chaos Master;77276 said:
hehehe,meow...thx...meow...:lol:

what about if i make you one...?dante and nero sig...but i can only do it at night...i'll do one for lordofdarkness too,meow...

Nevan and Alastor - Nevastor,Alasvan,Torvan,etc...

no thanks for the offer but i like this one too much..lol, im gonna see if aseroth can clear up some of the detail on this one cuz he's complaining that its too blurry ever since it got enlarged..lol, if he can im gonna see if he can also ad the Order thing on there like i asked the first time..lol

rebellion and force edge: rebel edge or something like that..lol

Keaton

Premium
Nevan and Lucifer.

Nuscifer =p

Alt. it could be 'Valkyrie' for the electric bolts and flying o_O

I love both those weaps so much ^_____^

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..the only problem is i can only think of that one combination i wrote earlier..lol..well atleast i know i'll never work on capcoms weapons designe team...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lol. oh man don't downgrade yaself Dustin, i'm sure that you can have some great ideas.

Kilado with rebellion.

rebilado, killion, kilellion, rekilado... all I got at the moment, and yeah I know those suck .lol. :)

Keaton

Premium
Chaotic Rebellion

Ebony and Ivory + Rebellion

^____^ I know Devil Arm murging, but if with every slash Dante shot the foe too...like the Gunblades in FFVIII :D

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
dang keaton..thats not actually a bad idea..they should do a gunblade type thing for dmc..although i dont exactly think they legally can as i think that would infringe upon copyright laws

blue rose and Coyote A:Blue Coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom