• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arm mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What if there was a way you could mix different devil arms, sort of merge the devil arms together.

For instance you could have Ifrit gauntlet that switches to Alastor, silly idea but not if they designed new devil arms in the next game Devil May Cry 5.

If I'm not making myself clear then please say, but I simply mean if you could take to Devil Trigger powers from the devil arms and merge them to create one ultimate Devil arm (wouldn't that be cool?)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That would be awesome. In Devil May Cry 5 I would love to have some kind of Lucifer / Agni & Rudra combo-hybrid... thingy. I'd call it... Lucidra! Haha!

'Fraid I only woken up recently and my imagination isn't so good right now... ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Maybe...Use like Vergil style,using two swords...if Dante wields Sparda and Rebellion in the same time can defeat any demons no matter who...:lol:

Combine both swords to become The Sparlion,The Demon Destroyer...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Cheers guys glad you like the idea, combining Sparda with Rebellion good idea, and Lucifer with agni and rudra.

How about Beowulf with Ifrit? it could be called Beofrit. (silly name I know).

I was also wondering, Sparda DT for Dante is awesome, but when Dante does die whenever, he will become a devil arm, just imagine merging Dante's devil arm with Sparda, the DT would be immense.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69507 said:
^ Cheers guys glad you like the idea, combining Sparda with Rebellion good idea, and Lucifer with agni and rudra.

How about Beowulf with Ifrit? it could be called Beofrit. (silly name I know).

I was also wondering, Sparda DT for Dante is awesome, but when Dante does die whenever, he will become a devil arm, just imagine merging Dante's devil arm with Sparda, the DT would be immense.

It is an OK idea...:) ...but how about combining Gilgamesh with Beowulf...?since Agni & Rudra are fire and wind elements...how about the name is Wulfgilgas,Beomesh,Gilgawulf or etc...?:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Great idea, my favourite name there is Gilgawulf.

How about Cerberus with Beowulf, it could be called Wulfus, Cerbeo, Wulfcer, Beruswulf *can't think of anymore at the mo*.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69512 said:
^ Great idea, my favourite name there is Gilgawulf.

How about Cerberus with Beowulf, it could be called Wulfus, Cerbeo, Wulfcer, Beruswulf *can't think of anymore at the mo*.

it will be a great idea...:lol: i have an idea...combine Nevan and Cerberus... Nevan's dual guitar scythe weapon fused with chains of Cerberus...it will really be the most deadliest weapon of all...ice attacks combine with lightning attacks...the bats has electric and ice elements when are shot from Dante...and the scythe can extend very long with cerberus's chain:cool: ...Cervan,Neberus,etc...:lol: (I am not gonna put Cervantes as it reminds me Soul Calibur series...:p )

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Boy you reply quick, nice ideas, I was going to mention Nevan but forgot.

How about Cerberus with Ifrit, it would be like a fiery chains instead. could be called Iribus.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69515 said:
^ Boy you reply quick, nice ideas, I was going to mention Nevan but forgot.

How about Cerberus with Ifrit, it would be like a fiery chains instead. could be called Iribus.

Yeah,dual opposing elements...:) the Ifrit is used to control the Ice powers of Cerberus and Cerberus is to keep the Ifrit's temperature to be normal to user...how about Cerfrit (Sounds like Siegfried at Soul Calibur series...:p ),Ifrus or etc...?great idea you have there...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thanks Chaos Master, seems you yourself are full of ideas today.
What about Sparda mixed with Alastor?, could be called Astarda.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69522 said:
^ thanks Chaos Master, seems you yourself are full of ideas today.
What about Sparda mixed with Alastor?, could be called Astarda.

Not really...:lol: is just that it is cool to mix ideas...like Lego...a bunch of pieces yet has an infinite possibilities...

Hmm,Astarda is a good name...:) hmm,not many good names can we come up...Sparstor,Storda,Alaspar..etc...i have no ideas this time...:) i think we stick to Astarda..a great name by the way...:cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I give you rep for your abrupt liking to the name Astarda.

I'll be constantly thinking of another name for the mix of Sparda and Alastor, the only other thing I can come across is Asparo.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69530 said:
^ I give you rep for your abrupt liking to the name Astarda.

I'll be constantly thinking of another name for the mix of Sparda and Alastor, the only other thing I can come across is Asparo.

yeah it is good,but still,i like Astarda better...rep + for great name for Devil Arms mixture...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh thanks Chaos Master, I got 89 rep points now sweet.
Yeah I like Astarda more as well, Asparo's alright I guess.

How about Agni and Rudra, but you can replace either Agni or Rudra, and put another sword in it's place. Like Agni and Sparda, etc...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69536 said:
^ Oh thanks Chaos Master, I got 89 rep points now sweet.
Yeah I like Astarda more as well, Asparo's alright I guess.

How about Agni and Rudra, but you can replace either Agni or Rudra, and put another sword in it's place. Like Agni and Sparda, etc...

Hmm,i still think we leave the two alone but combine two of the sword into dual bladed sword,like dual bladed lightsaber...:) or a totally new sword called Agdra,Rugni,Agdrani,or etc...when combine with Sparda,it will be Rugnida,Sparrugni,Spardrani,etc...i have no ideas...how about you...?:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Sweet, what about Rudragni?

I have no ideas at the mo either soz.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69547 said:
^ Sweet, what about Rudragni?

I have no ideas at the mo either soz.

yeah,good one...:lol: combine it with Sparda...it will be
like i said previously...rep + for another great name...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanking you once again, are you any good at fan fiction *something tells me you'd be good on there*.

Rudragni with Sparda, could be Rudrada, I dunno at this moment, I'll get thinking okay.

EDIT: CHAOS MASTER GOT ME TO TWO REP BARS, I'M SO HAPPY, HENCE WHY I'M TYPING IN UPPERCASE, I GIVE YOU REP BACK FOR THAT.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69554 said:
^ Thanking you once again, are you any good at fan fiction *something tells me you'd be good on there*.

Rudragni with Sparda, could be Rudrada, I dunno at this moment, I'll get thinking okay.

EDIT: CHAOS MASTER GOT ME TO TWO REP BARS, I'M SO HAPPY, HENCE WHY I'M TYPING IN UPPERCASE, I GIVE YOU REP BACK FOR THAT.

Hmm,i have no ideas for fanfiction...maybe i will come out with something good in my free time...i think i want to make a story which explains EVERYTHING happens before DMC 2,sounds good...?:lol:..what happens to all characters from previous DMC game series...:D

hmm,the name of the combined sword i choose are
Rugnida,Sparrugni,Spardrani,Agruda,Rugsparni,etc...:lol:

Damn,the names i come up are weird...:(thx for rep +...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No probs, I love the names you come up with.

How about Rudragni with Alastor, could be called Adragni, Agnistor. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom