• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arm mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69564 said:
^ No probs, I love the names you come up with.

How about Rudragni with Alastor, could be called Adragni, Agnistor. I dunno.

beats me...:( Rudrastor,Alasdragni,Torragni...?:huh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah thinking of names is hard to do. I like Torragni though do you?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Rep for you too, for thinking of a good name.

If Dante had all Devil arms into one, what would that be called?
*Hard one isn't it?*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69575 said:
^ Rep for you too, for thinking of a good name.

If Dante had all Devil arms into one, what would that be called?
*Hard one isn't it?*

Thx for that...:lol: Hmm, if combine from DMC1,DMC3,DMC4...:huh: Let's see....Rebellion,Sparda,Nevan,Agni and Rudra,Beowulf,Cerberus,Alastor,Ifrit,Gilgamesh,Lucifer...it will be...Reparvannidrawulf Ceralasfritmeshcifer...damn,that was too long...:lol:

(DMC 2 weapons are not counted as the swords are basically same,but withe different length,strength and name...)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Told you it was hard, I like it ending in ...ifer, how about it ends in cercifer? the rest I don't know yet.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69578 said:
^ Told you it was hard, I like it ending in ...ifer, how about it ends in cercifer? the rest I don't know yet.

Yeah,it should...:lol: still,it is hard as there are many Devil Arms...:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Okay, what's your favorite devil arms, mines Lucifer, Ifrit and Sparda/rebellion.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69581 said:
^ Okay, what's your favorite devil arms, mines Lucifer, Ifrit and Sparda/rebellion.

Hmm too many...:( Rebellion,Gilgamesh,Lucifer,Nevan,Ifrit,Sparda,...

i am gonna make two fusionable devil arms...

Gilfritcifer - use fire,light attacks and increases attack power when health is low...all Ifrit's,Lucifer's and Gilgamesh's abilities are present...:lol:

Sparvanlion - have super reach and superb strength,able to change to scythe,able to summon bats for offense and defense...grants the user lightning abilities,devil trigger bar is filled faster...all Sparda,Rebellion,and Nevan's abilities are present...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Your ideas are truly awesome,

Try and mix your favourites, pick only three of your favourites and then think of a name for a mixture of them. We could class the name as the name for all Devil arms combined if we agree we like it which i'm sure we will. mine were Lucifer, Ifrit and Sparda.

Can't think of a name at the mo but I did more of my All hell Broken fan fiction if you wanna check that out.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69587 said:
^ Your ideas are truly awesome,

Try and mix your favourites, pick only three of your favourites and then think of a name for a mixture of them. We could class the name as the name for all Devil arms combined if we agree we like it which i'm sure we will. mine were Lucifer, Ifrit and Sparda.

Can't think of a name at the mo but I did more of my All hell Broken fan fiction if you wanna check that out.

hmm,i will check out...i combine yours...:lol: Sparritcifer,Lucifritparda,Ifsparfer,Lufritda,
Sparciferit...:(

i have no ideas already...:huh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I saw your nice comments, glad you like the story.

nice mixing ideas.. I would go with Sparritcifer.

As for the devil arm mixing idea...

how about we make up our own devil arms, then we give them names, and try and blend them in with already created devil arms... could be fun?

Devil Razer

Drifter
How about just combining all the sparda sawords together,

Yamato
Rebellion
Force edge/sparda

To make the shiney Rebardmato.........:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well yeah that sounds cool.

But it's simple, what about combining Rudragni with Yamato, to create Rudragato.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ hmm I like Yamadragni, it's longer but you get what it's a mixture of. how about Lucifer with Yamato?.

Yucifer, Yamcifer, Lucato, Lumato. that's all the names I can thinf of at the mo.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69776 said:
^ hmm I like Yamadragni, it's longer but you get what it's a mixture of. how about Lucifer with Yamato?.

Yucifer, Yamcifer, Lucato, Lumato. that's all the names I can thinf of at the mo.

hmm...rep + for great ideas and like my D.A mixture name...:lol:

Hmm,Yamacifer,Lucimato,Luyama,etc...:unsure: let's go for Your suggestion,yamcifer...just add 'a' it will become Yamacifer...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yamacifer it is, that is the name of Lucifer with Yamato.
UM, NO NEED TO EDIT THIS TIME, BUT I'M ON THREE REP BARS THANKS TOO CHAOS MASTER, THANYOU, +rep for that.

Devil May Die

Just to be different i would like pandora with neva. A guitar that has a sweet melody that starts chaos all around by creating projectiles instead of bats. Or Yamato with Rebellion to create the ultimate sword. Yabellion or Remato.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Remato is my favourite there, thanks for the contribution of names Devil May Die, rep+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom