• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEATH NOTE

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DEATH NOTE FTW!!! This is the most epic anime ever. If you hate anime with a passion you'll love this. It's so genious and smart, it really is a "battle of the minds" which I find more interesting than constant gore.
L was definatly my fav. I cried when he died and went off the series a bit then T-T

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Death note is one pretty good anime. My favorite character was L...
then after he died it was Near.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
hated near, loved L, and i HATE the movies with a passion

This forum is kinda of DMC with a bit of death note, as most people here like it =]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
he is shorter (6" shorter last time i checked i think)
More childish (he had puppets!)
and he wasnt jsut like L, him and mello as a team were, because N never had emotions, something which i liked about L, he developed emoitions towards Raito-kun

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vauxchen;129179 said:
he is shorter (6" shorter last time i checked i think)
More childish (he had puppets!)
and he wasnt jsut like L, him and mello as a team were, because N never had emotions, something which i liked about L, he developed emoitions towards Raito-kun

First Height doesn't make a character more or less like any other so that fact was completely pointless.

Second half the time he used the toys to display his thoughts, like how in every other war movie they draw maps in the dirt using sticks, or how in some movies they play out scenes using GI Joes (if you don't believe me id be glad to link you to a handfull of youtube videos.)

Secondly when does he ever do anything childish? never... so that point was once again pointless. The only thing you got me on was he has almost no (apparent) emotion...you sure showed me... other than his appearance and he isn't as lively as L hes is almost exactly like him.

last WTF did you really expect them to make a carbon copy of L? no that would be retarded.

Any ways regardless of you what you say nothing could change my mind, so there is really no point in posting anything back on this topic, i'll just see it as trolling.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
im not trying to change your mind, you asked why i didnt like him

anyway, he is 5' tall
bron on 8/24/1981
88lbs, blood type B
and TBH, WHO NEEDS 3600 DICE!?!?!?! lol

wana know anything else about death note charecters?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Charecters? you mean Characters? LOL :lol: I NEED 3600 DICE!!! I guess I'm just a kid inside thats why I like Near as much as i do, seeing him mess around with all those toys makes me envious. and no not at the moment but if i ever want to know anything i'll come to you ;)

Keaton

Premium
Personally I really like Light as a character, his story is far more intresting that L's or Nears since you watch Lights decent into not only darkness....but madness.

Such a shame...I have the whole series (looking into the anime atm), and I was slightly disapointed with the way it ended :( ah well, awesome series none the less :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Light is better than Near,to me.Second favourite character: Light.

deathnote20070110060937md1.jpg

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Mello is too arrogant and up himself for me to like him that much. He even makes fun of L sometimes calling L ugly and such. L had a dark sense of humour too which made me laugh. totally HATED Light after...

he killed him.

Plus L ate candy, thats awesome! XD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
For me it was Light when

He lost his memories. That way he was not "mad", arrogant, etc, but a smart asset of the police. He ruled, though the story in which we saw him like that was kinda lame.

But other than that I like L.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The Da3dra;129247 said:
Charecters? you mean Characters?
everyone makes spelling mistakes

I loved Raito-kun's way of thinking, he was always like 10 steps ahead of any normal person, but then L was aswel

I did like the fact that
L had become not only the best detective in the world, but he help 2nd and 3rd

If you dont like episode 25 of the anime, then watch the movie, should satisfy you a little more. But actually the 2nd movie comes out soon which is what you need to watch, as the movie was cut in 2

Top Bottom