• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deadspace

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Worth the buy? 360 version.

(I like FPS's and SciFi but cheap scares annoy me. If the game is genuinely creepy and eerie then I'll probably like it. e.g. Silent Hill series)

Janny

Dines with dementia
I haven't played it all the way through, but so far I haven't seen any genuine scares, sorry.... Most of them are monsters suddenly jumping at you or "coming to life". But it's still worth a buy, the zero gravity parts are really well done and fun and the atmosphere is pretty eerie (you feel like you're really trapped in an abandoned ship).

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I have this game...why are people calling this FPS? It's a 3rd person Sci-fi horror, the same angle as RE4 and a mixture of Alien and The Thing monsters. Its good.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Bought it today.. I love the atmosphere. No real scares. but then again the game does a good job of making sure I'm on my toes constantly. And about the FPS thing, I meant to write shooter. I guess FPS was just easier to type.

Keaton

Premium
NerosDevil;152823 said:
I have this game...why are people calling this FPS? It's a 3rd person Sci-fi horror, the same angle as RE4 and a mixture of Alien and The Thing monsters. Its good.

Correct ^_^
Dead Space is a fantatsic game and well worth the buy :D

Sadly, the most disapointing thing is that the game is terrifying for the first half of the game and then lull's into the terrortory of vaguely suspensful in the second half :/

Eitherway, I highly reccomend it ^___^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The PS3 version is really good,so I believed the XBox 360 version will be as good as the PS3 version.It is worth buying.:)

Keaton

Premium
^Awesome! What did you think of Dead Space's Hunter :D (Regenerator in Resi Terms lol)

Sparda™

Although having just the 'survival horror' genre in similar, Silent Hill is absolutely more terrifying and delivers more suspense than Dead Space.

Half-Life gives more suspense than Dead Space.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Totally true.

This game was lame for me.

But then it takes ALLOT to make me scared. Allot of people didn't like Fallout 3's depressing overtones but I loved it.

Top Bottom