• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darksiders III

King-Sess

The Zelda Fanatic
It's looking really good now, and the whip seems like it'd be really satisfying to use. Extremely excited for this now, ngl.

Even though I still need to finish 1 and 2. :p

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Ok, now it's looking a lot better, but remember Darksiders 1 also went from this:
To this:

So it was to be expected.
I hope they reduce the freezeframes a bit though, seems to be a bit much right now (could be different when actually playing).

Erian1Mortal

Premium
makes me a little worried. There is one time where you see her standing on thin air.
Isn't that something we have in like, every game?
I mean, I'm a little worried about the state of the game as well, since it's supposed to release in november but I'll wait and see (it might be playable at gamescom, that might help alleviate a few concerns of mine).

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Isn't that something we have in like, every game?
I mean, I'm a little worried about the state of the game as well, since it's supposed to release in november but I'll wait and see (it might be playable at gamescom, that might help alleviate a few concerns of mine).
I hope so too, so I'll reserve my judgement till gamescom.

Escanor

Darksiders 2 was far better and Death obviously was superior to Fury

overall

DS3 was an above average game

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Finally got this , work kind of pits games on the back burner for a while lol

Love it so far , it really is a great great game , just past the part where you meet the angel guy who gives you a throwable weapon

Top Bottom