• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Phantarch;120747 said:
I agree.

I'm in full support of the notion of Dante having a son at some point. For the mean time though, let's stick close to the one and only true devil hunter. Dante!

I think he'll probably be about 38-40 when he does have a son though, given his current luck.

Dante is alot older in DMC2, even possibly towards his 40's maybe 50's and still no child.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Phantarch;120791 said:
I'm sure I read somewhere that he's just 26 in DMC2 or about that anyway.

Are you sure?

DMC3: 19
DMC1: 26-28
DMC4: 29-30
DMC2: ???

Dante's age is unspecified for DMC2, Capcom said they want to avoid the title because it's far too distant in the future yet to advance what they want.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I know I haven't been here as long as you, but I have honestly heard about 20 people say that around here in the past.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Phantarch; you're one of the very few people to not hear Dante extremely far set into the future in DMC2; thus making him pretty old. Capcom like to ignore because it's too far into the future.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Fair enough, if I'm wrong I'm fully prepared to accept that. I have been here a long time but I have been offline, sometimes for very vast stretches at a time. Also I don't really visit the DMC2 forums very much.

I know it was set ahead of the other DMCs but I didn't know by what amount of time.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Yeah, Dante is old by then. Lady will have saggy tits by then........sigh. At least Trish wont! YAY!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Again, why does everyone keep saying son like it's impossible for Dante to have a girl? A female protagonist wouldn't be so bad.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Banya what? And besides that's not always the case, especially nowadays. Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Hevenly sword, ect.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
NerosDevil;120851 said:
I'd rather play as a guy in DMC; we could play as Lucia and Trish in DMC2 anyway XD

But didnt everyone (excluding me, I love it) hate DMC2.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Vergilissexy;120840 said:
Again, why does everyone keep saying son like it's impossible for Dante to have a girl? A female protagonist wouldn't be so bad.
I guess it would just seem odd.:huh:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
No, it's not.

It's like someone becoming famous for their mystery novels then doing a comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom