• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
^^^
That THATS what drives fangirls crazy. The game makes out he's lonely, never had a girlfriend and has bad-luck, making fanatical fangirls want to glomp and raep Dante more XD
Oh and don't forget Patty. He seems like a 'ladies man' yet I couldn't imagine him exploiting a woman sexually without loving her.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Sorry, Im a stubborn one, I rarely choose to beleive anything outside the games if I do believe anything outside the games at all. Just me.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
NerosDevil;120569 said:
^^^
That THATS what drives fangirls crazy. The game makes out he's lonely, never had a girlfriend and has bad-luck, making fanatical fangirls want to glomp and raep Dante more XD
Oh and don't forget Patty. He seems like a 'ladies man' yet I couldn't imagine him exploiting a woman sexually without loving her.

Fangirls of anything are odd. :lol:

I would rather see Dante as a playa than some dude with all these hot girls around him but not showing them his massive demonic dick.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The anime is all canon between DMC1 and DMC4; the games are the main points, but alot of stuff in the anime clears answers in the game.

Esura

Vergilissexy;120570 said:
^Sorry, Im a stubborn one, I rarely choose to beleive anything outside the games if I do believe anything outside the games at all. Just me.
I agree!
Thats how it should be.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Thankyou! I thought I was the only one. ^^

Sorry, I kinda missed this. I dunno what fangirls you know, but that's not why I like em. ( :

I would rather see Dante as a playa than some dude with all these hot girls around him but not showing them his massive demonic dick.
XDXDXD

The anime is all canon between DMC1 and DMC4; the games are the main points, but alot of stuff in the anime clears answers in the game.
The novels were considered canon till DMC3 came out and changed everything.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The novels were never deemed canon;it was just left to fans, squandering whether it was, I remember years ago on a DMC forum about it. The anime was smaller missions between DMC1 and DMC4, the manga explains DMC3 and events prior (a year). Unlike the novels, Capcom announced they were canon.
I'm no fangirl myself (apart for the entire series) but I like Nero for specific reasons and Dante too.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I must say that even though that doesn't change my decision to go with the game's story only, that was informative. +Rep You see I heard that the novels were canon, and that's why that Fact or Fiction topic exist now. >_>

One of the reasons im that way is because of all the contridictions, as if the story doesn't drive us crazy enough.

...Kinda went off topic, sorry. When Dante dies I just hope that it's a VERY worthy enemy, male or female, it doesn't matter. And not some crappy character that shouldn't even be able to beat him.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The DMC story is a little messed up anyway, even without the anime/manga to adapt onto the plot. The first novel is definatly not canon; I'm actually not sure about the second, i'm about 95% sure it's not though if I remember back. I love DMC4; but they should really explain it all out otherwise the DMC universe will be a mess. I don't want Dante dead either T_T
(5 in the morning XD See ya!)

Esura

Vergilissexy;120606 said:
Ummm, any good reason why? And if that's the case DMC needs to end by 6...In my opinion.

Unless the character is Mario or something, main characters shouldn't be overused. Take MGS series for example. Solid Snake's story HAD to end. Solid Snake has been in MG games for over 20 years. Now just because MGS4 ended Solid Snake's story doesnt mean Konami is done with MG series (Kojima is though).

I feel the same with DMC. Dante's chapter should draw to a close. Like Dante following Sparda's legacy, someone else, like Nero, should continue Dante's legacy. Every character needs a beginning and a end. Also, gameplay wise, I feel that there isnt anything more that they can add to Dante's control scheme.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, I disagree, but let's not argue. There is already too much of that going on in the forum right now. Besides you probably already know part of what I would say if I wished to take this further.

I prefer to find someting we can agree on. ^^

Esura

Vergilissexy;120611 said:
Well, I disagree, but let's not argue. There is already too much of that going on in the forum right now. Besides you probably already know part of what I would say if I wished to take this further.

I prefer to find someting we can agree on. ^^

I know.

Well, we've been agreeing so far. Lets keep it that way! :)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
After hearing what Esura said about Dante's story ending and how Dante has bad luck with woman I would like to add that I've entertained the Idea of Dante getting lucky and having a son to replace him rather then Nero.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^^
yeah i agree with BringerOfChaos
i'd rather play as Dante's son rather than Nero
Nero is cool but to me he's not as fun to play with as Dante........
but anyways yeah Dante Should have a son

Sparda™

Dante's story will probably go on for some other Devil May Cry titles, having Nero appear and reappear when needed.

Esura

Dante should be like.....Nero's wise advisor that helps him. Dante should take more of a backseat role if they arent going to end his story. Personality wise, Nero acts almost identical to DMC3 Dante. Also, I doubt Dante will have a son, but if he did, Dante would go MIA like Sparda, the mother (probably Lady) would die, and Nero and Kyrie would raise him.

So it'll probably go Dante -> Nero -> Dante's son.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I agree.

I'm in full support of the notion of Dante having a son at some point. For the mean time though, let's stick close to the one and only true devil hunter. Dante!

I think he'll probably be about 38-40 when he does have a son though, given his current luck.

Esura

The Phantarch;120747 said:
I agree.

I'm in full support of the notion of Dante having a son at some point. For the mean time though, let's stick close to the one and only true devil hunter. Dante!

I think he'll probably be about 38-40 when he does have a son though, given his current luck.

Agree with who?
*please be me*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom