• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Throughout the series, Dante's luck with women does not exactly fill anyone with envy. He's been attacked by them on several occasions and I believe that if Dante does ever die, it will be by the hand of a woman. I think that this is what they've going to be building up to. Who knows who'll take over (please not Nero).

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante probably won't die. That or either he'll dissapear like his father and leave behind a legacy. Nero is most likely to take over.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
NerosDevil;120491 said:
Dante probably won't die. That or either he'll dissapear like his father and leave behind a legacy. Nero is most likely to take over.

Perhaps I should have made it clearer that this is an 'if' thread.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Oh well...i've always been confused over Dante and women. He has badluck; yet (this is personal) is he a virgin? I mean, he seems like the type not to be, then he is XD Anyway; Trish like in the anime will stay at the shop, deprive him of pizza and kill him.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
NerosDevil;120499 said:
Oh well...i've always been confused over Dante and women. He has badluck; yet (this is personal) is he a virgin? I mean, he seems like the type not to be, then he is XD Anyway; Trish like in the anime will stay at the shop, deprive him of pizza and kill him.

Yeah, stopping someone's pizza supply can do that.:D

P.S. A lot of men pretend they're bigger than they are

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The Phantarch;120501 said:
Yeah, stopping someone's pizza supply can do that.:D

P.S. A lot of men pretend they're bigger than they are

Yeah, I know I do! So what!? :lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I won't argue there but is 'odd' necessarily bad?

Keeping on topic, I think he's going to be rather depressed closer to the end of the series which might be why he's so tight lipped in DMC2.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm still confused on the subject topic.
WTF are we supposed to discuss?

Dante not getting any ass?
Dante dying?
Nero owning DMC shop?

IDK

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante will die from a virgin attack.

Nero will find out Kyrie is a man, and she'll ass rape him, then he'll blow his head off.

All of the DMC girls will cross dress and take the role of each male lead.

Thats the point.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I thought I had made this clear already.

It's about the possible consequences of Dante's lack of success with women.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I believe it may be linked to his massive demon penis.

Seriously, I'm not joking. If you think about it I'd imagine that a half man half demon would have a massive joystick.
I have proof too.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
BringerOfChaos;120539 said:
I believe it may be linked to his massive demon penis.

Seriously, I'm not joking. If you think about it I'd imagine that a half man half demon would have a massive joystick.
I have proof too.

Proof?:huh:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I was on a Devilmaycry website and the Admin quoted one of her favorite lines from one of the manga.

This being that line.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Haha! I know what he's reffering to. After the rabit told him he wanted to buy his amulet, Dante said he wanted a smaller FWQKZLXMTD. XD

In MY personal opinion, I don't think Dante has bad luck with women.

Lady: Attacked him because he was a demon.
Trish: Attack him because she was told to.
Lucia: Can't remember that much of 2 but probably because she was told to be Arius. (Sorry, I hardly remember Lucia. XD I know that's sad.)

To me, it's just a coincedence that they all happened to be women. Besides we don't want just a bunch of dudes now do we? Dante is too damn fine and too damn charming to have bad luck with woman. JUST MY OPINION, Im not trying to yell, just trying to get my point across that im not trying to pass this on or force this on as a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom