• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm saying that in my opinion the hand gesture was to show that of course they will meet again. If I was a newbie, I wouldn't play 4 first... And if I did, I wouldn't know if it was possibly the end... I wouldn't assume that either.

Obviously they will meet again...I would say.

Sparda™

I wasn't replying to you, but to all the replies of this page.

That was a hypothetical situation.

You COULD have played DMC4 first. You never know.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;130559 said:
I wasn't replying to you, but to all the replies of this page.

That was a hypothetical situation.

You COULD have played DMC4 first. You never know.

(A) I already know you weren't directly replying to me. I am entitled to reply to your points with my own personal opinion, even if they aren't directed at me.

And

(B) Dmc 1 was my first dmc game... And then I followed the series accordingly...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ And furthermore I'm just saying points, no need to bash them and act cocky... It's called flaming Aseroth, you know that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah I know, sorry.

Okay. Well would they really intro Nero and then get rid of Dante in 5? Not likely. I think that dmc 5 will be like 4 again, a mix of Dante and Nero... I'm not sure, but Dante will still be around I gather :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
He's not flaming LOD. However his ego is a little big.

It was a plain cliche ending. If I'd be playing DMC4 as my first Devil May Cry, I'd say the series would end.

Are you kidding me?
The ending doesn't always dictate how a future sequel/prequel will outcome. Taking hints throughout the entire game is. All game endings are usually cliche, and more cliche if they tell you directly what's going to happen.
The passing of Yamato,a mysterious blue aura, an unknown descendant of Sparda, minute hints at Vergil...hmm yeah looks like thats a wrap!
*Decetect my sarcasm*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LMAO...

I'm not even going to comment on Vergil. I know how that can sometimes lead to arguments. And thanks ND, we already resolved everything anywho.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Why did you feel the need to post that? (A) You're off topic... (B) There was no argument in the first place... And (C) Why did you put an ^ pointing to me???

Anyhow, I have doubts that Vergil will return. If he does the spotlight would still mainly be on Nero, and as some have complained how little there was of Dante in dmc 4, I think that bringing Vergil back would only reduce Dante's spotlight.. So I doubt they'd do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom