• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I imagine to think that Dante was watching Nero and learned everything from the beginning, because of Lady.

Dante learns and watches Nero as a watcher before they met. Dante thinks Nero is Vergil or he thinks he looks like him. Maybe Nero is somehow related to someone Sparda knew in the past

Sparda™

Dante knew absolutely nothing about Nero, until they met.

After the first confrontation however, at the Opera House, Dante tell that the dead demonic guards of the Order laying on the floor, him and Nero were the same.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
This is what we're discussing in the topic I made.
Nero doesn't look like Vergil, and since Dante/Vergil are twins he could also say Nero looked him Dante himself. Hence the sheet "Nero=Dante???".
Nero is a bloodline descendant of Sparda, this much we know, and Dante seems to be very watchful over him (In a good protective sense) letting him get some experience.
We all run around saying Vergil is inside Nero, but i'd like to say 50/50 or a plain no.
Due to the fact there's too much knowledge Nero's personality never changed, the Order knew about his relation before the DB (possibley) and Berial making a likness of Nero to Sparda more.
We know from DMC3, DMC1 and especially the manga Dante/Vergil aren't on good terms and never will be. Dante wouldn't let such a threat loose.

Dante knew absolutely nothing about Nero, until they met.
Wrong.
How did Dante know he was a demon (not just from the DB), and how could he even then possibly say to Nero "Getting better". Unless observing and unmoved by the line stating hes related to Sparda?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Beat me too it eh?

I was about to say the same thing... The line, or rather how it is spoken by Dante "Getting better..." and then adding that he underestimated Nero. The way the line is spoken sounds like he has been observing Nero for perhaps a short while, and has (A) found out about his demonic power... >"We're the same... You... And them..." <Refers to demonic power... He means that Nero is the same as him and the knights slain... That they all possess d-d-d-d-d demonic power *Couldn't help myself :lol:*

And furthermore... It would seem that before arriving at the Ceremony... Nero was battling some small demons. And that Dante was watching? I mean to say, the opening clip when Nero fights those demons... Well, Dante was arriving *On rooftops most likely* Possibly spotted Nero and looked at how he fought... And then later after fighting him, realised that he underestimated his power, due to how Dante is naturally cocky and most likely thought Nero was nothing compared to his skill... Which would be a good reason as to why he is so cocky during the first fight between him and Nero...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
If Nero were a demon like Dante said, why didn't Dante kill him? Surely a hybrid between a demon/human poses more threat. This clues enough that Dante knows Nero isn't evil and done some research before hand. Dante actually looked like he was following Nero about, casually watching him than just jumping around. Plus Dante let Nero personally save the world. Nero has a sour attitude with Dante, surely that could have ****ed Dante off enough to smack him once. But it didn't. We all know Dante could have bitch-slapped the entire of Fortuna in an hour and rid of Sacntus. But he didn't...why?
Dante always has "buisness", he quotes this line alot. It doesn't look like hes doing much buisness does it now, surely he wouldn't go all that way or take that long looking for Yamato? Course not.
Plus he gave Yamato to Nero wanting it 'kept in the family'. I rest my case >_>

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Exactly. I too highly doubt that a World class devil hunter such as Dante would just sit on his ass all day doing nothing. I mean, he knew what he was getting into when he broke in and assassinated Sanctus... He wasn't angered greatly by Nero's attitude, and if anything it looked like he hardly tried to hurt Nero in the clips... Example, he just lets Nero smash his face in and everything... And does he actually raise an arm to retaliate? Hardly... If he doesn't want to hurt Nero then he knows that Nero is good... And he knows that Nero possesses demonic power because I'm pretty sure he has been watching Nero some time before dmc 4... That's my opinion...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I agree with Neros (as always) and LoD (thats a shocker).

Maybe Dante already knows EVERYTHING about Nero prior to DMC4 from some lead or clue. Despite Dante's behavior, his intentions are very enigmatic.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I wouldn't be surprized if Dante always knew there was another descendant wondering somewhere from an earlier age. He certainly didn't seem surprized but more curious.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How does Nero be a descendant of Sparda? Can there be other descendants out there? Perhaps Sparda didn't fight alone. He could have allies that are part of the family. Like uncles and aunts and cousins. Nero must be Dante's cousin

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ronin;130350 said:
How does Nero be a descendant of Sparda? Can there be other descendants out there? Perhaps Sparda didn't fight alone. He could have allies that are part of the family. Like uncles and aunts and cousins. Nero must be Dante's cousin
Because DMC4 had so many quotes saying "descendant", "inherit" and going on about (even more) how Nero has Sparda's blood. I don't think anymore descendants will be added for the reason '3' is enough and it takes away them being special if there is more -__-
Well, if Sparda did have other brothers, then they never joined with Sparda to ever copulate with a human. And if he did come from another Sparda's relative, why call the blood Sparda's? Plus the fact Sanctus is all-knowing about Sparda.

Zato-OW

King
Ok what I don't understand is, how did Dante know who was a demon and who wasn't? He just jumped in and started killing people out of nowhere. He had to have sensed it some how that they were demons. Even in the anime he could sense demons from humans at some aspect. I mean Nero arm sensed Dante so could it be that Dante can sense demons from its aura?

Koemi

half-breed
Even in anime Dante can distinguish humanoid demons with no problem; and Sid once commented "after all, you are here 'coz the smell of a demon, aren't you"... I DO know the meaning of "smell" can have dual meanings, so my point is: he, with some senses he has, can identify demons alrite - whether it's really by smell or what :D

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Nero is an important character in Devil may Cry 4 and he is better than vergil very much, he have a demonic hand, it makes him an important character in the devil may cry 4 game ;)

Zato-OW

King
Okay if he could sense their aura's then he shouldve known Nero was a demon from the start b4 their fight mainly because he wouldve been the one giving off the most energy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I said "pretty" sure... I never said entirely sure. But either way, I gather Dante knew of Nero's demonic power...

Zato-OW

King
I wasn't saying that to say you were wrong or o challenge you, I was just saying that to try and prove why he most likely knew Nero was a demon before they fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom