• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Dante - Guess who won? Dante!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Could you map out for me what Hulk's power and abilities are within 10 FIRST comics?

I assume one of the ability is: Him getting stronger the angrier he gets?

What is the rest? And how intelligent is Hulk?

I am not asking for Hulk's power from all comics or iterations, only the 10 first comics.
The only things I can give you is how Hulk was originally gray and not green. They also fiddled around with the idea of Bruce Banner turning in to the Hulk at sunset but that was scrapped never really becoming anything really official in favor of the Hulk you know today. Transforming under the influence of anger.

You're trying to find some loop hole in something you don't understand or even know about and to answer your question, Dante would still lose.

IncarnatedDemon

You are not very convincing when i am asking you to tell me all of Hulk's abilities and your constantly telling me "Dante will loose".

And i bet if Hulk has a loophole, ur bias (which i think u have), would ensure u dont tell me.

If this video is a right representation of the comics fight between Doomsday and Superman, then...

Didnt Superman loose because the moon was blocking the sun? Since Superman seems to relay on red stars or whatever.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You are not very convincing when i am asking you to tell me all of Hulk's abilities and your constantly telling me "Dante will loose".

And i bet if Hulk has a loophole, ur bias (which i think u have), would ensure u dont tell me.

If this video is a right representation of the comics fight between Doomsday and Superman, then...

Didnt Superman loose because the moon was blocking the sun? Since Superman seems to relay on red stars or whatever.
I just answered your freaking question. You're biased because you just love Dante so much. The Hulk Dante would be fighting back then would really not be any different from the Hulk he'd be fighting now. Hulk's abilities weren't somehow limited or increased as time went on since the Hulk possesses the ability of limitless physical strength and is also pretty damn fast. As time went on we were able to see Hulk's capabilities and that lead to us seeing if he had to, he is able to destroy entire planets.

I use this idea for Superman as well as the Hulk, the Hulk is as strong as he needs to be.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Doomsday beat Superman to death (regenerative coma if you want to be a little b!tch about it like DC was) . They both died as a result of their wounds inflicted upon each other.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
And some of the animated movies aren't that true to the comics. For example Justice League: Doom completely changes up the Tower of Babel story arc by making a new Legion of Doom the main antagonist where in the comics Ras Al Ghul was the one behind the plot.

The Dark Knight Returns adaption was like to the T though.

IncarnatedDemon

And some of the animated movies aren't that true to the comics. For example Justice League: Doom completely changes up the Tower of Babel story arc by making a new Legion of Doom the main antagonist where in the comics Ras Al Ghul was the one behind the plot.

The Dark Knight Returns adaption was like to the T though.
If it was night when Doomsday killed Superman like the animation (Which i said in a previous post), then Doomsday fought a Superman without sun. Which is basically "meh" when you consider he gains power stars like ours.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If it was night when Doomsday killed Superman like the animation (Which i said in a previous post), then Doomsday fought a Superman without sun. Which is basically "meh" when you consider he gains power stars like ours.
You think it's so simple. Superman, the most op motherfucker in comic book history is somehow vulnerable when it just goes night time? Ha. This is Superman. Sure, he gains more power from the sun because it resembles the star Rao that supported his home planet but, that was also not thought of until later. That does not turn his powers in "meh."

I haven't read the Death of Superman in a long time because I'm not a big Superman fan so I'm not sure if he fought Doomsday in day or night but, Supes does not just power down like that. Doomsday got his name because he is literally like a Doomsday device. He's an extremely powerful foe. This is why it was such a big deal when comic readers started a story arc called The Death of Superman. Superman dying was like, unheard of.

Diamond Tiara

The one, the only, nobody.
Did this person really just say Supes goes "meh" at night? That's like saying that Batman isn't as effective in the day because he's the "Dark Knight."

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Doomsday beat Superman to death (regenerative coma if you want to be a little b!tch about it like DC was) . They both died as a result of their wounds inflicted upon each other.

I'm going to settle this right now.

Hulk beat Sentry, Marvel's even more OP version of Superman. So, hahaha, **** you, Clark.

You think you're top tier, but not here

You're on the lowest lane now!

IncarnatedDemon

i don't care about Superman to be honest. I like Goku. And it's not about me disliking comic industry.

I just grew up with Goku and i am not even chinese or asian or what the hell. That simple.

If i could name some of comic superheroes i like

Gambit is a favourite. The guy who threw flaming cards. Not a big fan of comics though so i barely know of him.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Who doesn't love Goku? DBZ was my childhood but, so was comic book superheroes. My favorite comic book superhero hands down will always be Spider-Man.

IncarnatedDemon

Who doesn't love Goku? DBZ was my childhood but, so was comic book superheroes. My favorite comic book superhero hands down will always be Spider-Man.
brolly_super_sayan_jin_4_by_Raidan91.jpg

I wonder how strong Brolly would be if he had lived as much as Goku and was Super saiyan 4.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
source to what u said plz? Show me video + duration .

In the final battle, Vergil and Kat aren't effected by his DT, but are able to move freely. Since we've speculated that DT only works on demons but Kat and Vergil are able to move normally while Dante has Vergil pinned, its possible that the DT only affects demons. Plus Vergil's Nephilim like Dante so he has a resistance.

GF9000000Returns

Out of curiousity, are you referring to Sparda form Dante or just regular DT one?

I could see DmC Dante DT vs DMC Dante DT with the original having a very hard time winning, but not the Sparda form Dante.

Who do you think I was talking about? I didn't even thought about the Sparda Dante while posting that.

brolly_super_sayan_jin_4_by_Raidan91.jpg

I wonder how strong Brolly would be if he had lived as much as Goku and was Super saiyan 4.

Now THAT'S a cool ass picture! Too bad I would miss his green orb aura.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Who do you think I was talking about? I didn't even thought about the Sparda Dante while posting that.

I did not know who you where talking about.

Hence the reason why I asked out of curiosity

I did not konw if you meant Dante at his best (sparda form) or Dante with just DT vs DmC Dante with his DT.

Top Bottom