• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Dante - Guess who won? Dante!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
image.png

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
OMG as im typin this deadpool and dante is fightning at my house.

As im typing this setence dante beat deadpool. It took 5 secs.

As im typing this line Deadpools mom is telling Dante to stop hurting Deadpool.

OMG as im typin this deadpool and dante is fighting in my backyard

As im typing this setence deapool just beat dante. It took 2 secs

As im typing this line Trish is begging deadpool to stop kicking Dante's azz.

As im typing deadpool just put the moves on Trish

As im typing Trish is back at deadpool's pad on his bed and dante is in his living room crying

:troll:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Im sure dante will manage a knife in his head if a demonic sword cant kill him
Dante can't withstand what Deadpool can endure. Deadpool is a masterfully trained mercenary that's an expert in various martial arts as well as being a master swordsman and marksman. His healing factor is far more advanced than pretty much any character in the Marvel universe (even Wolverine) as he has survived decapitation and even complete inceneration multiple times. This also enhances his physical attributes to superhuman status.

Accept it. Deadpool would leave Dante crying in a corner if he decided not to just kill him while getting both Lady and Trish in his bed as reward. Fact. Deadpool wins. I'm not just saying that, Deadpool can seriously defeat Dante.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
ToCool how old is Dead as a character and has he ever been rebooted or similar?

He first appeared a little over 20 years ago if I'm not mistaken.

I've been a fan of his since the late 90s when my cousin let me read some of his comics.

To be honest, I don't think Deadpool could beat Dante.

That being said, I don't think Dante could be Deadpool for reasons already pointed out by Chancey.

Deadpool's healing is freaken top notch to say the least, much better than Dante's, so there isn't much Dante could do to beat him.

The guy could be completely incinerated and still come back.

That being said, I don't think Deadpool has anything in his arsenal that could put Dante down, especially Dante from DMC1 on up.

It would pretty much be a stalemate in my opinion.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
ToCool how old is Dead as a character and has he ever been rebooted or similar?
I can answer this.

Deadpool has been around since 91 as he first showed up in The New Mutants. He's basically Marvel's response to DC's Deathstroke.

He kind of started off as a villain but made his mark in the Marvel universe when Deadpool became known as the funny 4th wall breaking anti-hero mercenary. The Merc With a Mouth. And he is ever so awesome and badass.

Trust me. I know comic books and Deadpool is one of my personal favorites. I have so many Deadpool comics. I assure I know what I'm talking about.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He first appeared a little over 20 years ago if I'm not mistaken.

I've been a fan of his since the late 90s when my cousin let me read some of his comics.

To be honest, I don't think Deadpool could beat Dante.

That being said, I don't think Dante could be Deadpool for reasons already pointed out by Chancey.

Deadpool's healing is freaken top notch to say the least, much better than Dante's, so there isn't much Dante could do to beat him.

The guy could be completely incinerated and still come back.

That being said, I don't think Deadpool has anything in his arsenal that could put Dante down, especially Dante from DMC1 on up.

It would pretty much be a stalemate in my opinion.
I still think Deadpool could best Dante. Deadpool is also known to be mentally unstable making him a very unpredictable opponent. When you start adding in all these factors, Deadpool could find a way to distract Dante and get around anything Dante might have to offer. Dante could shoot up Deadpool and Deadpool would shrug it off. Dante could chop Deadpool's head off and Deadpool can probably psyche him out and come back headless decapitating Dante which would mean instant death for him because Dante can't survive decapitation.

I'm factoring in everything Deadpool is known for. He's superhuman, can survive the most harsh of injuries, and the psychological factor should be taken in to account. Dante could put up a decent fight but, Deadpool would come out on top in the end. Deadpool wins.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I still think Deadpool could best Dante. Deadpool is also known to be mentally unstable making him a very unpredictable opponent. When you start adding in all these factors, Deadpool could find a way to distract Dante and get around anything Dante might have to offer. Dante could shoot up Deadpool and Deadpool would shrug it off. Dante could chop Deadpool's head off and Deadpool can probably psyche him out and come back headless decapitating Dante which would mean instant death for him because Dante can't survive decapitation.

I'm factoring in everything Deadpool is known for. He's superhuman, can survive the most harsh of injuries, and the psychological factor should be taken in to account. Dante could put up a decent fight but, Deadpool would come out on top in the end. Deadpool wins.

Not disagreeing about your points concerning Deadpool, but I think your underistimating Dante here.

The guy fought Mundus in DMC1 and it was on a pretty epic scale.

I'm willing to bet that his durability in his sparda form would be to much for Deadpool to get around, even if he somehow got the jump on Dante. Deadpool simply doesn't have anything in his arsenal that I know of that could put a dent in Dante at full power.

That is why I think it would in a stalement since both would not be able to find a way to put down eachother.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If you mean are there other versions of his character than yes.

read more about it here under "Other Versions"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool
If you want to count his original inception to his the way he's known now then it could technically be that. Deadpool is now established as the 4th wall breaking merc with a mouth. No way in hell Deadpool would ever be anything different now.

Many comic book characters have undergone this kind of transformation. The Batman we know today is not really like the original Batman. Same with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The turtles originally was a very dark comic that had them killing people even. The Mirage series is the original turtles but, how do people know them today? The fun pizza loving kid friendly Ninja Turtles.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Not disagreeing about your points concerning Deadpool, but I think your underistimating Dante here.

The guy fought Mundus in DMC1 and it was on a pretty epic scale.

I'm willing to bet that his durability in his sparda form would be to much for Deadpool to get around, even if he somehow got the jump on Dante. Deadpool simply doesn't have anything in his arsenal that I know of that could put a dent in Dante at full power.

That is why I think it would in a stalement since both would not be able to find a way to put down eachother.
I'm not saying Dante wouldn't give Deadpool a challenge but, in the end Deadpool takes it.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm not saying Dante wouldn't give Deadpool a challenge but, in the end Deadpool takes it.

Sorry but I don't see Deadpool getting around Dante's sparda form that fought Mundus.

maybe in his non DT form, but not his sparda one.

That forum was able to take attacks from Mundus, don't see Deadpool having that kind of firepower in his arsenal.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Sorry but I don't see Deadpool getting around Dante's sparda form that fought Mundus.

maybe in his non DT form, but not his sparda one.

That forum was able to take attacks from Mundus, don't see Deadpool having that kind of firepower in his arsenal.
Where does it say that special weapons are needed to take out Dante? It's not like Dante is Spawn who can only be killed by weapons made from heaven or hell. Deadpool is someone who is very unpredictable.

Spawn's another character that could beat Dante. A DMC and Spawn crossover would be pretty sweet. Rather see them teaming up than fighting but if they did fought, Spawn takes it.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Where does it say that special weapons are needed to take out Dante? It's not like Dante is Spawn who can only be killed by weapons made from heaven or hell. Deadpool is someone who is very unpredictable.

Where did I say that a "special weapon" was needed?

I said his "durability" would be to high, that has nothing to do with me saying Deadpool would need a "special weapon" just that he doesn't have anything to get by Dante's defences in that form since that form was able to take attacks from freaken Mundus.

Top Bottom