• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Dante - Guess who won? Dante!

IncarnatedDemon

The QuickSilver in DMC 3 is a gameplay thing. That is the cutscene where Dante used Quicksilver was only a intro to the new ability, it had no effect on the story.

In DmC it seems like part of Dante's ability.

Buti am really not sure if it freezes time or immoblizes a opponent.
Vergil wasnt slowed down when he used it

Perhaps he can channel this power to a certain target. e.g Mundus which results in Mundus being slowed down but not anyone else.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hm then why at third time Kat is not affected by that?
I dont think such amount of usage make such big difference.

Cause Limbo fused with the real world, thus breaking the borders between the human world and the alternate demon plain.

DUH!
misc-nerd-l.png

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
He did freeze Mundus. on the final battle, but Mundus broke out of it.
I speculate if Dante is Vetran Demon + has the ability to use alchemy he can easily dust off these tricks like a pro

And not to forget that Dante in DMC is overpowered when compared to DmC dante who is hurt when stabbed once but DMC Dante takes it like a pro.

DragonMaster2010

I speculate if Dante is Vetran Demon + has the ability to use alchemy he can easily dust off these tricks like a pro

And not to forget that Dante in DMC is overpowered when compared to DmC dante who is hurt when stabbed once but DMC Dante takes it like a pro.

But how do we know DMC Dante doesn't feel pain when he's stabbed? I usually think DMC Dante's like Deadpool. He gets stabbed, cut up, and decapitated 100s of times and is pretty much use to it now.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
But how do we know DMC Dante doesn't feel pain when he's stabbed? I usually think DMC Dante's like Deadpool. He gets stabbed, cut up, and decapitated 100s of times and is pretty much use to it now.
If he did feel pain or any serious damage he would show signs of fatigue he just brushes it off like it was nothing so i think his body has regeneration like wolverine.

Deadpool is just a joker.

DragonMaster2010

If he did feel pain or any serious damage he would show signs of fatigue he just brushes it off like it was nothing so i think his body has regeneration like wolverine.

Well he has shown fatigue from bing deathly injured. In the first fight with Nero, Dante was panting after his sword was thrown into his chest. And as he pulled it out, It was actually hurting him.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well he has shown fatigue from bing deathly injured. In the first fight with Nero, Dante was panting after his sword was thrown into his chest. And as he pulled it out, It was actually hurting him.
He still had a smile on his face that means he isn't struggling at all he's really overpowered for DmC's Dante.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sorry but based on actual feats I would say DMC dante has this (namely from DMC1 on up).

The reason why I say this is because of Dante's sparda form and his battle with mundus which was on a epic scale.

Doubt DmC Dante could handle that, even with time stopping.

GF9000000Returns

People still play SCV? It is the worst Soul Calibur out of all the five games.

Anyway back on topic. The original Dante would beat DmC Dante, but not easily. Maybe the black haired one he could beat, but the white haired one would give him a hard time.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Anyway back on topic. The original Dante would beat DmC Dante, but not easily. Maybe the black haired one he could beat, but the white haired one would give him a hard time.

Out of curiousity, are you referring to Sparda form Dante or just regular DT one?

I could see DmC Dante DT vs DMC Dante DT with the original having a very hard time winning, but not the Sparda form Dante.

IncarnatedDemon

DragonMaster dmc dante regen is very high. In DmC case he didnt regen simple marks on his back fast, marks that seem to come from strippers he had sex with. Seem like he likes rough sex.
Dunnu were else he got those marks

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Deadpool would beat both of the Dantes.

IncarnatedDemon

Becuz Deadpool is freaken baddazz.:D

Not much more to be said...*crosses arms and holds head high*
OMG as im typin this deadpool and dante is fightning at my house.

As im typing this setence dante beat deadpool. It took 5 secs.

As im typing this line Deadpools mom is telling Dante to stop hurting Deadpool.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
OMG as im typin this deadpool and dante is fightning at my house.

As im typing this setence dante beat deadpool. It took 5 secs.

As im typing this line Deadpools mom is telling Dante to stop hurting Deadpool.
Deadpool can rip Dante apart. Do you have any idea who Deadpool is?
tumblr_m9g2o6zND71r886ico1_500.jpg

Dante couldn't lose his head and still crack off a joke coming back to kill you headless.

Top Bottom