• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante stronger than Nero

Keaton

Premium
@Dante: I agree, but if you then look at a powerful demon like Mundus as well and that Dante was able to de-throne him...anything is possible really.

The other element to concider is: are Sparda's owm powers sealed away? If so would this make him half human alike his sons or full human (in regards to his abilities)?

Yay debates :D

(Howdy Ryan ^__o)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wait, this is all wrong you guys :lol: The thread is "Dante stronger than Nero".... Not..... "Dante stronger than Sparda?"... We should get back on topic....

(DAMN... Hello K-Man) -you know what u did wrong :lol:-

Sparda™

Keaton;101043 said:
@Dante: I agree, but if you then look at a powerful demon like Mundus as well and that Dante was able to de-throne him...anything is possible really.

The other element to concider is: are Sparda's owm powers sealed away? If so would this make him half human alike his sons or full human (in regards to his abilities)?

Yay debates :D

(Howdy Ryan ^__o)

Dante used the Sparda sword, which gave him the powers of Sparda. Without It, Dante would have been killed by Mundus.

Sparda used the Perfect Amulet to access his powers, in a Devil Trigger state.

One element you've left out is that Sparda's powers are not sealed anymore, since the Sparda sword is on Dante's possession.

Keaton

Premium
^Ahh touche' +rep.

_back on topic before LoD boots us ^___^

Dante is stronger than Nero, full stop.
However Nero is at the state where Dante was in DMC3, just accessing his powers. Who hows know much more he will develop in the time it takes for him to age equally to Dante. The Devil Bringer has limitless possibilities...and if he can utilize that with the Virgilesque moves that he shows hints of...well, Dante will have another rival.

Sparda™

^ LOL. Thanks!:p

But yeah, on topic now, Nero's on an early stage. It is, though, unknown If Nero's Devil Trigger will remain a ghostly one, or he will materialize himself into a demon.

Keaton

Premium
^My thoery is that Nero was forced into a premature DT (by the Devil Bringer + Yamoto) which is why you have the ghosting. I feel that this DT ghost is the Virgil-esque one because it was the energy from Yamoto that it thrives on.

When Nero matures and achieves his own his will be Red (if using Red Queen) or a diffrent Blue Style one when using Yamoto :D At this point the DanteVirgil fusion that Nero as a character is trying to be, will be acheived.

Vergil_Yamato

Well thats if nero is actually half demon he culd be a super human but i think his half demon and do any of u hate nero

Sparda™

Keaton;101076 said:
^My thoery is that Nero was forced into a premature DT (by the Devil Bringer + Yamoto) which is why you have the ghosting. I feel that this DT ghost is the Virgil-esque one because it was the energy from Yamoto that it thrives on.

When Nero matures and achieves his own his will be Red (if using Red Queen) or a diffrent Blue Style one when using Yamoto :D At this point the DanteVirgil fusion that Nero as a character is trying to be will be acheived.

The ghost you see behind Nero has nothing to do with Vergil's DT. The ghost has a hood, two horns spawning off them and curved, his right eye covered, a human face, muscular appearance, two flesh-like cloths spawned from the chest, and the only thing similar, is the sheath attached at the left hand. The ghost's arms are the Devil Bringer, but now there are two.

Nero is half-demon, half-human.

Evil Nero

Red Queen's not a devil arm. Its a modified weapon. Dante had Rebellion when he released his DT and Virgil had Yamato (a guess) when he released his DT.

Nero got Yamato but as it already released Virgil's DT , It has Virgil's DT's energy. Looking at what DA said , theres too many resemblences between Nero and Virgils DT's. Capcom is trying to hint a connection between the two , its obvious.

Anyway , Nero has a ghost behind him. Dante and Virgil go through transformations. I bet when Nero finds a Uniqe devil arm , probably passed down to him through the next sequel , we will have Nero's true form.

Lolcopter. I sounded to serious I had to fix things somehow :p

Zato-OW

King
I believe the being behind Nero is Nero's inner demon form. Because for the main fact that its wearing a hoodie and in the concept art its wearing the exact design of Nero's clothing but in a DT state. Also i believe the Yamato only reacted to Nero because he was an decendant of Sparda and since sparda crafted the sword with his own power it reformed. The Order needed to capture Dante and absorb him into the savior but they also needed the Yamato for the main hell gate and the savior so i think Sanctus believe that with Dante they could restore it. Also think about it, the Sparda sword in DMC1 fully transformed Dante into Sparda himself with the Sparda sword at full power but why didn't it do the same for Arkam. He couldn't even beat Dante and Vergil with it. Also the same symptom that Sanctus suffered. The swords are all in the family well idk about the Rebellion, i think that sword was made directly for Dante.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;101210 said:
I believe the being behind Nero is Nero's inner demon form. Because for the main fact that its wearing a hoodie and in the concept art its wearing the exact design of Nero's clothing but in a DT state. Also i believe the Yamato only reacted to Nero because he was an decendant of Sparda and since sparda crafted the sword with his own power it reformed. The Order needed to capture Dante and absorb him into the savior but they also needed the Yamato for the main hell gate and the savior so i think Sanctus believe that with Dante they could restore it. Also think about it, the Sparda sword in DMC1 fully transformed Dante into Sparda himself with the Sparda sword at full power but why didn't it do the same for Arkam. He couldn't even beat Dante and Vergil with it. Also the same symptom that Sanctus suffered. The swords are all in the family well idk about the Rebellion, i think that sword was made directly for Dante.

That's what I said about Nero. It is his own form. And Capcom has hinted his demonic self will be a devil in on of the gallery images, when he's holding Yamato.

As for the family thing, It is true.

The Rebellion is one of Sparda's Devil Arms, passed by to Dante. It is a manifestation of his soul, just like Yamato represents Vergil's nature.

Zato-OW

King
He basicly evolves as his power does. Im guessing their DT are formed by DA's and since Dante rely on his own powers now not the Rebellion he will take on his true form as shown in DMC4 a DT without any DA involment.

Evil Nero

DMC2 is the latest in the game history don't forget. I personally think Dante's real DT is the Majin Form. Thats what i think anyway.

oh , and to add to Nero's DT , everyone says that Nero is at the same stage as Dante was in DMC3. Angus nearly killed Nero and Virgil Nearly killed Dante. Nero had a big F'in ghost behind him and Dante transformed bodywise.

Nero's DT uses the dark slayer style. Nero doesn't know that style. Plus it doesn't do the same moves that nero does. I stand by what I said about there being a connection.

I think the ghost is half Virgil , half Nero. So there is some of Nero's energy being emmited. Untill he has a full body DT , we're not seeing his true DT.

Prove me wrong please ;)

Sparda™

^ Wrong. The style Nero uses while in his Devil Trigger is not the Dark Slayer. He just accesses the Yamato while in DT.

As for Nero's power development, Kobayashi had confirmed in a recent interview Nero's power in the end of DMC4 was the same as Dante's in the end of DMC3.

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;101349 said:
^ Wrong. The style Nero uses while in his Devil Trigger is not the Dark Slayer. he just accesses the Yamato while in DT.

As for Nero's power development, Kobayashi had confirmed in a recent interview Nero's power in the end of DMC4 was the same as Dante's in the end of DMC3.

I was on about the DT ghost , not Nero.
sorry for the mis-understanding =)

Top Bottom