• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante stronger than Nero

Sparda™

Vergil_Yamato;100601 said:
But his powers got sealed didnt they so he shuld be weaker than dante now

He can access his powers using the Perfect Amulet, for a short period of time, however, a Devil Trigger. Now that the Sparda is at Dante's office, If he could wield It, he'd be the most powerful.

The powers were sealed in the Force Edge. Dante awakened the sword, and now It is ready to be wielded by its rightful owner.:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah ;) but I was talking about the present, and not the past ;)

And technically, Nero owns Yamato now anyways... When it should rightfully be Vergil's *Or as DA said... Rightfully it should be Sparda's*

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;100628 said:
Ah ;) but I was talking about the present, and not the past ;)

And technically, Nero owns Yamato now anyways... When it should rightfully be Vergil's *Or as DA said... Rightfully it should be Sparda's*

Well, I think the Yamato could be separated in two Devil Arms, two O-Katana.;)

Keaton

Premium
Two O-Katana would fit Virgils oriental style and make Duel Judgement Cuts lethal!

But when I see Virgil, a guy who dresses in blue wealding two O-Katana...all I see is Leonado the Ninja Hero Turtle :lol:

Keaton

Premium
^Depends.

Sparda is the #1 DEMON in terms of strength power etc.

However, Dante and Virgil are half Human devils, making them in a different class. Just because Sparda is pure blooded, doesn't make him more powerful than Dante, its a tough call because they havent' fought.

Dante/virgil may have an edge because of their human side, whereas the same could be said about Sparda because he is 100% devil.

I would bet on a stalemate.

Sparda™

A full demon like Sparda using all of his power to protect humans, has known the true extent of his power.

Although Dante and Vergil are half humans with demonic essences, they still can't compete against their father.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I did a thread ages ago... Dante and Vergil vs Sparda... Most bet that the twins would win... I just thought I'd bring this to you two's attention.

Sparda™

Yeah, If not taking on account lots of things, the twins would win.

Sparda is a 3000+ years old demon. For 2000 years has used his powers for a good cause. This, gives to the demon access to powers beyond that of Mundus, Dante, Vergil and Nero taken altogether.

Dante is 29 years in Devil May Cry 4. For 12 years, Dante has used his powers (first unknowingly of having demonic powers), to protect humans. Dante has a human soul and a demonic essence. He's basically a hybrid.

Top Bottom