• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante needs a girlfriend

What girl would you have him go for?

• New Human

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • New Demon

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Trish

• Lady

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Lucia

• Beryl

• New Artificial Demon

• New Half-Demon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If anything happens to Dante who knows what'll happen? Plus he really needs a child of his own soon.

Can't go for Trish due to being the image of his mother. Plus Lady won't count. Lucia? She got turned down :'(

Maybe a new demon to spice things up.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
patty is like his adopted daughter in a sense

Plus she literally just turned 18

Trish would be to weird due to her looks

Lady or Lucia be perfect but moreso lady as she is fiery and perfect for him

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Plus she literally just turned 18
That reminds me, I was thinking about that whilst stuck in traffic yesterday. Since they swapped stuff around in the timeline and now DMC5 takes place 16 years after DMC1, Patty should be older than 18 really.

But anyways, to get back on topic. I can't really see Dante with anyone. Trish even pokes fun of him in DMC4:SE that he doesn't know how to get a girl. :tongue:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Funny thing is I thought he and lady had a thing already but it fizzled out before the anime. Lady feels like an ideal girl for him but I don't see them being a happy/stable couple.

Instead of Patty maybe her mom?

Him going after a demon chick would be interesting.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I read before the reason he can't get a stable woman is due to him basically being a man whore , believe lady or Trish said it to him

Will have to try and remember where I read it

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Turning eighteeeeeeen! Not a little girl!"

I hope you’re joking. May not be gross to you but the idea of someone that’s pushing nearly 50 and an 18 year old girl who is still very much so young and innocent is still in my eyes gross.

windleopard

Trish - As mentioned, there's issues with her looks and I like them best as more friends.

Lady - I've always seen them more as friends who bust on each other than romantic partners.

Lucia - I actually think this one has the most potential but I do think she might be too willing to idolize him.

I guess the only other option is finding some nice human woman to settle down with. If he's interested.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Speaking of the ol' "Trish is a big Oedipus Complex" meme, I consider it a wasted opportunity to not have a sub-plot around her finding an identity for herself which culminates in creating a new appearance (since we now know that she can casually change her form). It would actually give her character both relevance and agency beyond just being "Dante's partner".

But then DMC has always had that problem of characters introduced in one game just sorta hanging around not doing much afterwards, which plagues Lady as well. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom