• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante needs a girlfriend

What girl would you have him go for?

• New Human

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • New Demon

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Trish

• Lady

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Lucia

• Beryl

• New Artificial Demon

• New Half-Demon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I've shipped Dante and Lady since I first played DMC3, why stop now?

Either that or a new character.

EDIT: I mayyyy have posted before reading all the comments, if you saw that last bit before I deleted it, sorry LoD....See I'm apologizing, you know how much I hate being a Canadian stereotype??....A lot!

tehrugger

Banned
I still think it's funny that between Dante and Vergil, the latter is the one who knocked a girl up. XD

I don't ship Dante with any of the female characters introduced so far. If he ever get a love interest in the future, I'd prefer it's a human or half-demon woman we've never seen before.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't see Dante with anyone. He strikes me as a loner but also someone who can't really keep a girl because of his life style as a hunter and as a slob (curtousy of the freakin anime)

But in terms of "needing" a girlfriend no I don't think he does need one. I think he's well adjusted enough to work well on his own for the time being. Like a Rolling Stone of sorts.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I’ve just always been fond of the idea of Dante and Lady. Lady is about the same age as Dante isn’t she?
I think she's a little younger, but not by a lot. DMC3, everything points to Dante being 19, he calls her a little girl (which some people use as proof that she's younger, though I always just thought he was calling her short) and her outfit's a schoolgirl uniform. If she is really younger, the lowest I'd put her at in DMC3 is 16.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think she's a little younger, but not by a lot. DMC3, everything points to Dante being 19, he calls her a little girl (which some people use as proof that she's younger, though I always just thought he was calling her short) and her outfit's a schoolgirl uniform. If she is really younger, the lowest I'd put her at in DMC3 is 16.

So if he’s 44/45 currently then Lady is 41/42? Damn she still looks smokin’.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What is wrong with u people voting Lady!!!???? Rather balance the blood.

Nero feels more human. If Dante had a daughter she’d be more demon with human traits.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
latest

:tongue:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What is wrong with u people voting Lady!!!???? Rather balance the blood.

Nero feels more human. If Dante had a daughter she’d be more demon with human traits.

You did put Lady as a choice so what’s the problem?

I’ve always seen them together as they have good chemistry like @ef9 o shea said.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I picked Trish, but on the other hand: ew. I don't know, they're nodding that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom