• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Vergil to apper in Project X Zone 2

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Goddammit Wolf you keep coming up with words I don't know and I have to check the dictionary for. But I guess it's okay, makes me learn more LOLOLOL
I only know that words because of Dungeons & Dragons, because a member of my group said something about "a scroll unfurling."

It's probably not me being smart or wordy, it's probably me being a massive dork.

WolfOD64

If i remember right Mitsurugi and Taki were in namco x capcom
True, but even after all this time, they hold more relevance to the series after all these years than any of the bland and uninspired newcomers in SoulCalibur V.
Taki's the Fu-Ma Shinobi demon huntress who slayed Cervantes when he was still the series' main villain, and powerful as all hell. Mitsurugi has faced and defeated many of the series' characters, including the forger of Soul Calibur and Immortal God Algol.

And Natsu? Well, she's a perky stand-in for Taki. Whoo.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
True, but even after all this time, they hold more relevance to the series after all these years than any of the bland and uninspired newcomers in SoulCalibur V.
Taki's the Fu-Ma Shinobi demon huntress who slayed Cervantes when he was still the series' main villain, and powerful as all hell. Mitsurugi has faced and defeated many of the series' characters, including the forger of Soul Calibur and Immortal God Algol.

And Natsu? Well, she's a perky stand-in for Taki. Whoo.
I think that's the reason. they try to establish new characters as full-fledged cast so they promote them in other games.

WolfOD64

Also...we've had 3 cross-over games, now...and STILL no Sengoku Basara characters?

In a game built around characters fighting in teams, one would think Date Masamune and Yukimura Sanada would be a no-brainer.

Top Bottom