• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cyberpunk 2077 says: *beep*

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Game's Plot:
"Find the secret to Immortality"

Starring Keanu Reeves.

Me:
tenor.gif

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Nah, it's just the difference between in-game model and cutscene. Shame that they had to massively tone down the fidelity like that, but it's a work in progress still.
Yeah, they said as much. They also censored parts of the video to avoid spoilers. Some of the character models even look rough, especially the boss battles. It looks ...eh.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I know this will be resurecting thread but new trailer dropped from today stream i watch also sharing it:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
The more I see of this game, the happier I am that I canceled my pre order back when that "really inclusive" bulls**t was spewed.

Not to mention the fact that the game has had multiple release dates, excessive crunch for the devs, a lot of key people leaving and even ex developers comparing the game's development to Anthem.

Hmmmmm.....reminds me of what a certain Pro Golf for She-men game went through.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
a lot of key people leaving and even ex developers comparing the game's development to Anthem

From what people playing it have reported, that didn't seem to have hurt the game one bit. It's shaping up to be amazeballs.

I especially call utter bullshit on that latter claim. You don't go through an Anthem-like dev process only to come up with a game that reportedly is faithful and consistent to pretty much everything they've shown throughout these years. It definitely sounds like the inflammatory statement of disgruntled ex employees, with as much credibility as a toilet in a kitchen at this point.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Can’t wait and all that footage looked absolutely superb, quite thankful it wasn’t rushed out and also given me time to save some cash for some new Pc upgrades.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Can’t wait and all that footage looked absolutely superb, quite thankful it wasn’t rushed out and also given me time to save some cash for some new Pc upgrades.

Well i can admit new footage looked sick but well often trailers show sometimes specially maked scenes so be prepared that system RQ can be not that demanding on end for games, well i hope my laptop can take CP 2077 as now i consider preorder

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm more on PS4, but I agree. I'm ignoring all this useless drama, and bitching. Go cry in your little ****ing corners, SJWs.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Cyberpunk 2077 goes gold​

Since its reveal in 2013 it looks like there will be no more delays and the game is finally going to release on November 19th

It will be coming to the PC, PS4, and Xbox One, as well as launching on the PS5 and Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

Untitled.jpg

Goldsickle

Buy it now or wait a year for a "Game Of The Year" Edition with all the DLCs, extras and whatnot?

That's what I did for The Witcher III.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Buy it now or wait a year for a "Game Of The Year" Edition with all the DLCs, extras and whatnot?

That's what I did for The Witcher III.

I mean if they do like Witcher 3 and just give away the "GOTY" edition for free, doesn't really matter. That's if you're on PC and buy it from GOG though. They can't do that on storefronts that aren't theirs unfortunately.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Can admit that i got PC version of CP2077 on last year Xmas, and well so far i had practically no bug game session so far but taking that slow for now so maybe i give later more thoughts on game.

Top Bottom