• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cyberpunk 2077 says: *beep*

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
tumblr_mjl2ulISui1rvzdzso1_500.gif

*beep*

One word and I'm hyped.

One has to keep in mind that CDPR did say they'd like to do what Bethesda did with Fallout 4 marketing wise and that the marketing campaign was already set up.

Is it time? Has it begun?​

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looking forward to seeing info start to come out about it as I do really like CD Projekt Red.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Disappointed by the lack of any gameplay whatsoever but at least we got the chance to have a look at the world.

Speaking of which, I hope they put a Ciri cameo in it. She alludes that she visited this world to escape the Hunt in The Witcher 3. That would be pretty awesome.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Disappointed by the lack of any gameplay whatsoever but at least we got the chance to have a look at the world.

Speaking of which, I hope they put a Ciri cameo in it. She alludes that she visited this world to escape the Hunt in The Witcher 3. That would be pretty awesome.

Wait so Witcher and Cyberpunk take place in the same universe?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't understand the need for character customization if its in first person. You won't even get to SEE your character.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I don't understand the need for character customization if its in first person. You won't even get to SEE your character.

3rd person when driving around & obviously see them in cutscenes & during dialogue sections. I imagine you will see them in inventory screen where you equip weapons/abilities and augmentations too. So there ARE instances where you will be able to see your character in game.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
They're likely gonna do the same thing that was done with Witcher 3 and you can see your character during dialog sections, of which there is likely to be LOADS of.
378443714.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angry Joe's interview with a developer and the creator of Cyberpunk himself.

Just watched this, great little interview & CD Projekt Red certainly sound like they know what they are doing. All the press were impressed with what they were shown by sound of it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent watched all the footage yet but im really liking what I have seen so far, kind of hope its a while away still so I can clear out my games library as I can see it consuming all my time when it launches.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Havent watched all the footage yet but im really liking what I have seen so far, kind of hope its a while away still so I can clear out my games library as I can see it consuming all my time when it launches.
It won't be a while until this thing is completed. It's really ambitious, however, some say that this game doesn't seem to be for current gen consoles. But rather for Next Gen consoles. Just the sheer scale, and detail is amazing, but is it for this generation? I woudln't be surprised if this game gets moved into Next Gen, or launch title for Next Gen, or Next Gen launch window.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It won't be a while until this thing is completed. It's really ambitious, however, some say that this game doesn't seem to be for current gen consoles. But rather for Next Gen consoles. Just the sheer scale, and detail is amazing, but is it for this generation? I woudln't be surprised if this game gets moved into Next Gen, or launch title for Next Gen, or Next Gen launch window.

I had heard that but CD Projekt Red have said that it will run on current hardware. The question is would they rather give it more time and make use of the power of new hardware rather than have to optimise it massively to run on current hardware. Biggest issue is variation in console configurations I would say and getting parity between them (besides obvious visual differences). Its most ikely it will launch and then later that same year the new hardware will launch.

I would be happy to wait until it’s ready (and kids are older so I have more time to game). As I can see this game consuming all my time when it launches and my backlog is massive already.

Top Bottom