• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cruelty

The dark knight

WOO EMINEM!@ Korn....and I am not offended from sex scenes.He posted that I might be offened by them on like page 2 or 3 or something.
IloveVergil;54336 said:
And guess who's back...*dances with Eminem's song* Here is the next chapter!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3413412/4/Cruelty

Warning: Rating is NC-17, just to be safe. Hardcore making out and other "stuff" . Don't read if you are allergic to hentai.(if you don't know what hentai is...then find a online dictionary :p)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
IloveVergil;54517 said:
LOL, I'll try to write another where Vergil tries to sneak into love planet disguised as Dante. *dead*

Sweeeeet! Although I don't like the idea of either of the twins going to a strip club, but ah what the hell it's a fic. I'll enjoy reading it if you make it.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Vergilissexy;54735 said:
Sweeeeet! Although I don't like the idea of either of the twins going to a strip club, but ah what the hell it's a fic. I'll enjoy reading it if you make it.

DUDE. DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D EVER MAKE VERGIL GO TO A STRIP CLUB TO...ARGH! No way! >_< >_< >_< It's because of a bet he made and lost to Dante. :p

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Haha! Otherwise, make Lady appear after killing some demons, then make Vergil be like, "S***. All thanks to you I have to pay Dante his money. OH F***! Now I have to go there too!?"
"Hehe..." Says Dante, with a slightly evil grin.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
damn it i;m not going to be able to finsh it because the comp won't let me can someone pm it to me?(i feel like crap because i'm not going to be able to finish it:(

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well,well,well...it seem's we have a graduated writer in our hands...it was very good, i thought there was gonna be more but i guess you decided that our imagination do the rest:lol:

the other one is good, who ever thought that vergil would finally have feelings for someone like that...

Top Bottom