• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Countdown to DmC!!!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I recently had a guy on DeviantART claim that DmC was trying to be "edgy" by having a smartphone app...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That video really is a tease. Soon though there will be more leaks if this is out.

Nekodark

That video really is a tease. Soon though there will be more leaks if this is out.

I was like 'Come onnnn!' on another note someone on Tumblr posted how their sister got them the game for free and took a picture but the case looked small..I do not know where they are from but it looks like the size of how music CD cases are...with the picture of the game but the art work are cut off...seems strange..but don't know if PS3 games from other places are that size.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I was like 'Come onnnn!' on another note someone on Tumblr posted how their sister got them the game for free and took a picture but the case looked small..I do not know where they are from but it looks like the size of how music CD cases are...with the picture of the game but the art work are cut off...seems strange..but don't know if PS3 games from other places are that size.
Sounds pretty bootleg to me. Lol
Could you link us the pic?

Nekodark

Hmmm like I said looks bootleg to me. Lol
Welp lucky for him at least he got the game early and for free.

I was looking at it like 0_o and they said how their sister was upset by their reaction and how the game will be collecting dust on their shelf..don't know just never saw a PSN game look like that in that kind of case...only CD's

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Only 5 more days.

ninjaturtle.gif

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
And now Im regretting not getting PS3 version, as I should play that before mine PC comes :/

Top Bottom