• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CoD5

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Does anyone know when this is coming out, i have heard november, but im not too sure it would be out that fast, any ideas?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm disappointed about it going back to WW II :(. Should be good anyway ^_^.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Haven;114340 said:
I'm disappointed about it going back to WW II :(. Should be good anyway ^_^.

Yeah I would've preferred the modern setting me-self ( like Cod 4 ) but as you said "Should be good anyway". Release dates for Cod 5 that I seen were

USA - 11th Nov 2008

Europe ( always last for games ) - 3rd Dec 2008

Cod 6 supposed to be out in 2009, athough I only seen this on one site ( think it was playstation universe ) its probably just a rumour.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;114314 said:
Does anyone know when this is coming out, i have heard november, but im not too sure it would be out that fast, any ideas?

Its not being made by Infinity Ward, thats why its being released so fast. Treyarch (COD The big red one and COD 3 creators) are making the game.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;114373 said:
Its not being made by Infinity Ward, thats why its being released so fast. Treyarch (COD The big red one and COD 3 creators) are making the game.

So this one is going to suck huh?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dark Esura;114692 said:
So this one is going to suck huh?

Only time will tell, ive never been a big fan of Treyarch as i really like Infinity Ward and respect them a lot. Treyarchs online system with COD 3 was a farce and i hated it. However they were rushed to release it through no fault of their own so cant blame them for the lot. The co-op looks really good from what ive seen of it so far so it might be a really good game.

Dark Esura;114718 said:
I wanna go play COD4 online but am I too late?

Not too late as its the most played Xbox Live game still right now and will be for a while i imagine with Halo 3 being 2nd. I play COD 4 a lot on Xbox Live and finding a game takes seconds.

Top Bottom