• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cheesiest Part of the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I thought arkham went on for too long. I think "The bathrooms in the back" was really cheesie. I mean the first time it was bad but the second time it makes you wonder who's writing DMC3.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tyles;14303 said:
Come on. We all must have had that feeling where some part of the game's story made you feel a bit embarrassed. What part, exactly?

The cheesiest part had to be Arkham's fake villain laugh at the end of one mission. I forgot which one...16? 15? It's the one where he's entering the Devil World and is all, "Sparda's Power....will...be.....MIIINEE! AAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAMWAAHAAHAHA!"

The second runner up would be Dante riding Lady's rocket after the Cerberus battle. That was funny, though, especially when he looked up at the exploded ceiling and lets out a "WOO!"

that is the mission 17 man............ya, its a little embarassing part

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Arkham is Evil guy.............but he wanted more more and to be immortal........but bad guys lose everytime

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
Boyvu22;17261 said:
I thought the most cheesiest part of the game was the very last mission. when he was talking about his sould and he was like "and now...my soul...IS SAYING IT WANTS TO STOP YOU!" lol so funny, even vergil laughs.

D*mnit!!! I was going to say that! I love watching that cutscene just for that part. It's said so dramatically, you can't not laugh. Dante's voice actor was probably choking (from laughter) after he read that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom