• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cheesiest Part of the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyles

Come on. We all must have had that feeling where some part of the game's story made you feel a bit embarrassed. What part, exactly?

The cheesiest part had to be Arkham's fake villain laugh at the end of one mission. I forgot which one...16? 15? It's the one where he's entering the Devil World and is all, "Sparda's Power....will...be.....MIIINEE! AAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAMWAAHAAHAHA!"

The second runner up would be Dante riding Lady's rocket after the Cerberus battle. That was funny, though, especially when he looked up at the exploded ceiling and lets out a "WOO!"

D

Deleted member 209

so far it would have to b the agni rudra cut sequence
sigh? what is sigh?

and when the jester appears and says this:
daddy's gonna spank ur but, spank u on the buuut!

both left me thinkin wtf?!!! and also jester u freak. :lol:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
This maybe strange, but the cutscene before Vergil 2
"I just gonna use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell"
Daddy? Little? WTF?!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
id say the cheesiest part of the game is where he rides lady's bike vertically up the tower then almost upside down when a part of it falls off then he fights some hell prides in mid-air. funny when it explodes and hes left with nothing but the handlebars though!

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I found that absolutely hilarious; especially when Dante just looks blankly at the remains then randomly throws them away. The cheesiest part of the game to me was Vergil's game. You'd expect it to be completely different, but really, it's just Dante's game, only WORSE because there are no cutscenes whatsoever aside from the different cutscenes at the start, Vergil only has one style and can't get any more, and he's stuck with the weapons he has right now. And since he's such an "honourable knight", he chooses not to use firearms? What a prick. And what's more, the game is now too easy because Vergil performs better against enemies than Dante, and in the brotherly fights, you don't even fight Dante... you fight some gay clone of you only with a red suit instead of a blue one, called "Vante". :dry:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i bet capcom just wanted to make a special edition quickly because they took loads of shortcuts in it- if you notice, you can still see the rain come off vergils hair in the cutscene at the start when it isnt even raining!!

oh, and to dark elf, vergil says 'ill just use more of yours to undo daddys little spell' because they always seem to play around with each other before fighting, and then at the end they get serious, which makes it a brilliant storyline and relationship between the two

D

Deleted member 209

Vergil isn't a FAG!!! :mad: :lol:
but y'kno.. not many women around.. and jus Arkham to keep him company... :sick: :lol:

I thort that the scene before Dante faces Cerberus was very cheesy. And the way that Vergil keeps doin the hair flick thing.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Oh come on...There are way more Vergil fan girls, than Dante fan girls. I'm personally a Dante fan girl. But i bet Vergil got all the girls in High school.

D

Deleted member 209

Trish67;15664 said:
Oh come on...There are way more Vergil fan girls, than Dante fan girls. I'm personally a Dante fan girl. But i bet Vergil got all the girls in High school.

Dante seems to b a player 2 me (even tho he's not a real person! >.<) he seems to have no idea about women. And that's why he calls them babes.

that's y lady tries to blow him up *3rd CHEESIEST SCENE!!*

Edge

Carver of Demons
pinky750;15650 said:
id say the cheesiest part of the game is where he rides lady's bike vertically up the tower then almost upside down when a part of it falls off then he fights some hell prides in mid-air. funny when it explodes and hes left with nothing but the handlebars though!

I swear, you should have been able to use the handlebars as a weapon. That'd have been fricken awesome, and rediculously hilarious at the same time.

Dante 666

mmmmhhhhhmmmm. i didnt really think that many parts were "cheesy', but jester is definetly ****ed up in the head. vergil isnt that bad, except i agree with Vergil being stupid about not wanting guns. It makes the "Jackpot" cutsceen have some impact though... By the way, in DMC4, the order of knights that nero belongs to is also against guns. little fun fact there for ya.

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
I would have too say when Virgil F-UCKING stabs him in the heart with his own sword.... and he is alive... then he gets up like nothing happend and RUNS AS FAST AS HE CAN down the side of the tower, grabs his sword, jumps OFF the builing... i was like OMFG! THAT WAS COOL!...then he gets eaten...... by a flying fish..... the size if Nelo Assholos mom XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom