• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cheesiest Part of the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

When vergil stopeed the bullets from ebony and ivory,i thought he was deflecting them.But when he put them on a line on the ground,wat the hell was that?

Wats more funnier is dante cutting those bulllets in half when vergil triggers(or so is to be inferred) them back at dante.

D

Deleted member 209

IloveVergil;15793 said:
Everything Arkham says is sooooooo cheeeeeesy and stupid..

I agree :dry:

I h8 the jester 2. Arkham looks like a boiled egg with a face painted on it :p

I h8 the scenes before the demon bosses when Dante ****es them off. I've h8d every one so far apart from the Nevan one which jus made me laugh. :)

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
How the f-uck can you hate Jester?! He's so funny and amusing (and I like the optional fights) there's just nothing wrong with him apart from his big a-ssed mouth, and that's only a minority!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
jester is a god(if you shoot, me i'll die! you know) (remember that kid! write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head!) (he's headed to the control room in the basement! if you don't hop down their like a bunny, he'll open the gate to hell! isn't that a scary thought?) (or you'll get a spanking from daddy later! jesters gonna spank your butt, spank you on the buuuuuuuttt!!)

the part where vergil stops dantes bullets by moving his sword around like hell then hits them back at him is cool!

the part where dante just jumps off the side of the tower is dodgy but the a*s kicking makes up for it

the thing i probably hate the most out of the game is the fact that instead of fighting arkham while he is in sparda form, he turns into a giant blob. which sucked.

p.s notice how all the bad language in the game is aimed at jester?

Edge

Carver of Demons
pinky750;15822 said:
p.s notice how all the bad language in the game is aimed at jester?

Yeah. I noticed that awhile go. It never ceases to amuse me. =D

The thing about Dante jumping off the tower..yeah, it was dodgy. I like the way he kicked off the tower like he EXPECTED to be eaten by Leviathan. That, or he thought he could fly. Which, in that form, he was incapable of.

Meh. Oh well. It was still awesome, though.

Dante Delerith

SwordMaster
lol, out of habbit the first thing I say too myself before I play dmc is: I had a bad day, need sumthing too shoot....wheres Jester?

kain16

yep i'm staying with jester :D and at mission 1 when he starts to kill the creatures with the pizza in his mouth and after when he tries to have the last slice thet creature steps on it and she gets a shot in the head :)) . but Dante always has some tricks that make u laugh doesn't he ??:)

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
*~ lil lady ~*;15658 said:
Vergil isn't a FAG!!! :mad: :lol:

Yes he is, the reason he keeps trying to kill his brother Dante is so he can get his sexual fantasies about him out of his head. :lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
vergil is awesome and keep that sort of language in school like everyone else!! you'll get thrown off! then i'll be lonely...:(

>_< constapation!!

$JP

Supreme Ruler
pinky750;15822 said:
jester is a god(if you shoot, me i'll die! you know) (remember that kid! write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head!) (he's headed to the control room in the basement! if you don't hop down their like a bunny, he'll open the gate to hell! isn't that a scary thought?) (or you'll get a spanking from daddy later! jesters gonna spank your butt, spank you on the buuuuuuuttt!!)
I'll agree sum of the things jester says are funny, but just to point out 1 thing. When he's talking to Dante "You saw it too didn't ya, that huge tower judding out of the ground, that thick shaft that causes women ta shuderrrrrrrr!" I mean c'mon! WTF? Just think about it.

Boyvu22

I thought the most cheesiest part of the game was the very last mission. when he was talking about his sould and he was like "and now...my soul...IS SAYING IT WANTS TO STOP YOU!" lol so funny, even vergil laughs.

devilwarship

devil may could cry
i think we all have to say the ceesiest part of the game is the vampire woman and what is with the git wepon i is so gay :huh: :\

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Boyvu22;17261 said:
I thought the most cheesiest part of the game was the very last mission. when he was talking about his sould and he was like "and now...my soul...IS SAYING IT WANTS TO STOP YOU!" lol so funny, even vergil laughs.

Amen to that!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I love them both! But Dante has so many people to love him already-Lady,Trish,Lucia,Matier,Eva(still haunting the amulet)....Vergil needs some love too...:D:lol:

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
yeah that wouldve been sweet.

i dont think vergil seems like the type that would get all the chicks in highschool, dante seems like he'd fit right in, but i think vergil would scare them all away with demonic prophecies and what-have-you

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil is the cool silent type that girls like:p
So just because Dante would have many girlfriends doesn't mean that girls wouldn't like Vergil;)

To be on topic: Each and every thing Arkham says, it annoys not only the players but even the characters in the game:p

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
yeah, arkham does annoy a lot of people, he did suck... and that stupid birthmarkish thing on his face that moved in only one cutscene, what the hell was that? i was expecting it too move constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom