• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check this website out, it has new pic im sure your gona love!!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The lady... looks sick!
And the picture that Morrigan is confused with seems to be as if Kyrie is stopping Nero from going somewhere.
And also the gold sword in the pic looks like the red queen but just gold in colour.

The dark knight

Heh heh pop a couple of rounds......Vergil thinks humans dont deserve to live and are weaklings.Dante believes otherwise and EMBRACES the demonpower he has to save humans.Just like his old pa!LOL!Hey no one loves me either.........eh I dont give a crap lol!

morrigan

DemonSlayer6;45306 said:
The lady... looks sick!
And the picture that Morrigan is confused with seems to be as if Kyrie is stopping Nero from going somewhere.
And also the gold sword in the pic looks like the red queen but just gold in colour.

Look at the Credo's pics. You'll find out there gold-white sword. What about Nero... He looks agressive I think. And he tries to close Kyrie by his hand, isn't he?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Ummmmm, the hand, I dont know.
But as you can see he is also trying to hide the arm from those people... I guess.

Zato-OW

King
We should see her, because her and Dante have a bond and they also work together and she does have the blood needed to open the Demon world.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, I just hope she's not hella old. They say Dante is near 40, so she should be too.

morrigan;45363 said:
Hmmm... It's not a tail. It's a part of her clothes...
http://i13.tinypic.com/4uvlx8p.jpg
By the way, I wait for Dante's comments about her. It'll be funny! :lol:

Ohhhhhhh, I see now, lol it kinda looked like a tail in that other pic. I still don't think she looks human though. ^^

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
NNNOOO !!! don´t even think about saying that Dante is geting his *** kicked by Nero .... that guy is starting to **** me off !

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lady_0989;45523 said:
No she was about 18 in DMC3.. So about 38:) :lol:

Thats why I said near 40 :$.

NNNOOO !!! don´t even think about saying that Dante is geting his *** kicked by Nero .... that guy is starting to **** me off !

But you have him in your sig. ^^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
More like one and a half, the second battle was a tie. But yeah, Vergil was the only one that could toss Dante like a ragdoll.

Top Bottom