• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check this website out, it has new pic im sure your gona love!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;45537 said:
The second I mentioned was the battle with Nelo Angelo. The 1st one. He almost strangulated Dante there;)

Oh yeah, I was gonna mention that too. Nelo pretty much had that fight, but he freaked when he saw the amulet.

Zato-OW

King
that arm is already in its DT State so im sure nero doesnt have a DT...
th_13--Devil-may-cry-3.gif

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I wonder where Kool626 gets all his information from..........tell me where do you, or are you making this all up???

Zato-OW

King
Man its stupid for nero to have a DT when hes not even a demon and the fact that his arm is already in its DT form shows that nero cant transform unless he feeds the arm enough power for it to gain full or somewhat control of neros body.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Please no one hit me for this...It would sorta make sense to me if Nero had a DT form. Why? Well, Nero has a demon arm right? Well if the demonic force is able to possess his arm, it could possibly spread throughout his body, allowing him to temperarily become part demon allowing him to DT.

Damn, I suck at explaining things.

Zato-OW

King
Thats what i was trying to say lol. I feel the same way cept the DT isnt neros because he isnt part demon.I was saying that if the arm keeps growing it will Mutate neros body into the demon that the arm belongs too.But that wouldnt be a DT for Nero Because he isnt a demon as i said b4...he wont be able to Trasnform on and off when he wants too.(this isnt a fact just a thought).:)
th_13--Devil-may-cry-3.gif

Top Bottom