• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Castlevania Netflix

Watch or Botch?

• Total voters

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Ok this has my curosity!
Been wanting to watch a good cartoon/anime that might remind me of Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust for quite a while now!
The director of VHD: Bloodlust, Yoshiaki Kawajiri, is currently working on a CG OVA series (in the vein of Tekken: Blood Vengance or Space Captain Harlock), called Vampire Hunter D: Resurrection, so keep an eye out for that.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
watched 4 episodes. So far decent, the only two things that muddles overall impresions are not so quality animation and tries to hard edgy dialogues.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Feels more like a test of what can be done than a full show honestly. Looking at that way, I'd say it passes with flying colors in my book. Can't wait to see more of it!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So this was a movie that got cut into pieces? I wish they'd kept it in that format if that was the original intention as the eps are noticeably short and awkwardly cut.

Ok so far, some of the voice acting is a bit dodgy but some is alright, as well.

Top Bottom