• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Has A Big Surprise At E3

Do you think it could be Devil May Cry related?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Look, I say what I want when I can, since I can't when I go to boot camp in 2 months.

well not like I can stop you or anything.

Just pointing out the randomness of your earlier post and how it added nothing to what we where discussing.

Its not a big deal or anything, we ourselves aren't exactly ontopic since we are supposed to be discussing Capcom's big surprise.

But considering that has passed on by its understandable where the offtopic would come up.

But the thread has obviously run its course in my opinion.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
well not like I can stop you or anything.

Just pointing out the randomness of your earlier post and how it added nothing to what we where discussing.

Its not a big deal or anything, we ourselves aren't exactly ontopic since we are supposed to be discussing Capcom's big surprise.

But considering that has passed on by its understandable where the offtopic would come up.

But the thread has obviously run its course in my opinion.

OK, my bad.

I was reading Berserk earlier, hence my comment.

I'm just saying, take away Samus' armor and weapons, you get a woman who hasn't had to do hand to hand almost ever.

Take away Guts' armor and weapons, you get the guy who cut off his own arm and manhandles demons. Yeah, no question who my money's on.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OK, my bad.

I was reading Berserk earlier, hence my comment.

I'm just saying, take away Samus' armor and weapons, you get a woman who hasn't had to do hand to hand almost ever.

Take away Guts' armor and weapons, you get the guy who cut off his own arm and manhandles demons. Yeah, no question who my money's on.

I would like to tell you that Samus can fight without her armor and weapons, it's just never shown in the games. Read the Metroid mangas, she's incredibly strong in hand to hand combat because she has Chozo DNA in her blood. This also slows her aging. And as of Metroid Fusion she has Metroid DNA as well, making her even more of a physical powerhouse. She has been trained in pretty much every kind of combat, she simply prefers long range combat because as a bounty hunter she'd have to be pragmatic and use the safest method of fighting.

Top Bottom