• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Has A Big Surprise At E3

Do you think it could be Devil May Cry related?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If Capcom still have yet to reveal this surprise, then it could be another 5/6 hours... (it's 10 am there)

aoshi

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So their big surprise was DR3 as an Xbox One exclusive.............okay TGS is around the corner try better next time Capcom.

Reactions: Jak

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
So their big surprise was DR3 as an Xbox One exclusive.............okay TGS is around the corner try better next time Capcom.

call me a pessimist but i'm not sure if capcom is gonna give us any good news for a long time. i think the past 10 years or so, capcom has done nothing but dig themselves in a hole so deep that they are eternally damned

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
call me a pessimist but i'm not sure if capcom is gonna give us any good news for a long time. i think the past 10 years or so, capcom has done nothing but dig themselves in a hole so deep that they are eternally damned

10 years??? (I think the PS2/GC/Xbox era was Capcom's best era)

I thought it was like 3 years (with 2011-2012 being they're worst years).

As long as Capcom learned their lessons from their past blunders:

1. NO-ON DISK DLC
2. Resident Evil is a survival horror NOT an action packed shooter
3. Stop re-releasing special editions
4. If fans want it give it to them (new MegaMan game and the same applies to DMC)
5. Stop canceling projects on BS reasons (Legends 3)
6. Treat your IPs with some more respect
7. Improve your DLC practices

They seem to be learning from #1, #2, and seems to plan do #3 soon....and well Duck Tales remastered seems to be some positive signs

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
MegaMan in Smash Bros. makes me happy because I've wanted that guy to join from the start. I hope Capcom just hands MegaMan over to Nintendo. He'd be in good hands.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well given their recent treatment of the metroid series I can not help but doubt that.
You talking about Other M? Oh, I don't think that travesty is gonna happen again. Handing Metroid over to the jiggle physic guys doesn't even seem like a sober decision and I will never understand why they went to Team Ninja.

" Hey you know who should make the next Metroid and change Samus up, the guys who made Extreme Beach Volleyball and the DOA series. They understand women." I really think they were drunk.

Top Bottom