• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Has A Big Surprise At E3

Do you think it could be Devil May Cry related?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
I have the strangest feeling it's something to do with the Resident Evil reboot or another Street Fighter. I'd actually be surprised if it was something DMC related since DmC just came out, and Capcom were talking about doing better with their games.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I'm going to guess it's Resident Evil related. They've hinted stuff about it for a while on a possible mini/fully reboot and they've just released Revelations on the PS3/Xbox360. They might want to keep the ball rolling.

aoshi

Man, It would be great if its DMC related. But my guess is a street fighter alpha game. There was a survey earlier where capcom wanted to know wat fans want. Which included a new street fighter alpha game. And there are threads on street fighter boards for a new street fighter alpha game.IDK.

Or may be a godhand sequel.:O

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
(copied over from the other thread)

Maverick Hunter 2.

FOR TABLETS AND MOBILE, COMING 2015. DAY ONE DLC, ABILITY TO START GAME WITH ALL BOSS WEAPONS AND ZERO'S BEAM SABRE.

TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS THAT MAKE IT SO YOU CAN'T SEE THE SCREEN BECAUSE OF THUMBS.

tumblr_mia12o3HCv1r2x0k1o1_500.gif

noseriouslycapcompleasedon'tdothis

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
It's far too early for a DMC or a numbered RE game. The hatred for both franchises is still strong, especially DmC, RE calmed things down with Revelations, but its still in a bad condition.
I saw a rumor that it might be Megaman related. If it is Megaman, I bet there'll be a pool or something on whether it'll be canceled or not.

Personally I think it'll be a new IP or Dead Rising 3.
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/23/618x1116/gaming-e3-2013-microsoft-slate-leak.jpg
You can see DE3 in the corner and it sure looks like Dead Rising 3, even though it's spelling is wrong.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I don't think it's DMC related, but something that i'm looking forward besides DMC is another crossover with SNK, but without 3D graphics, more akin to KoF XIII.

Meg

Companies always say they have a surprise for us at E3. It's a way to get people to pay attention. :/ Really, it could be any number of things. I personally don't care.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh! Oh! They'll start the presentation with Megaman sound effects then suddenly.... STREET FIGHTER V! Trolling Level: Masterful.

I'll tear my webbed ears off if they actually do that. That would be even worse than trolling us with Box Art Mega Beefcake.

On the topic of what the surprise actually is... I'm really, really hoping for another Onimusha.

Reactions: Meg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i want it to be DMC5 and/or DmC2 ( preferably DMC5 ) and it is possible for it to be DMC5 or DmC2 but it is probably not DMC5 or DmC2.

Top Bottom