• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Complainers

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Tsk. Get outta here. You mean to tell me that they expect them to stay true to the series 100% when NT said it was a reboot and a alternate universe? Those idiotic fans don't even know what that means. And the fedora didn't even cover his whole hair. Remember...alternate universe!
I think he was joking man. Lol

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Tsk. Get outta here. You mean to tell me that they expect them to stay true to the series 100% when NT said it was a reboot and a alternate universe? Those idiotic fans don't even know what that means. And the fedora didn't even cover his whole hair. Remember...alternate universe!
I was actually joking, but they do expect Ninja Theory to stay 70% true to the original series at the very least.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Not as bad as people who take their dislike/hatred for this game very seriously (at least from what I've seen).
But then again, whose to say if thats where their passions lie.

hey, you'll here no disagreements from me.

There can be over burning passions on both sides.

EllDawn

Sorry guys, I had to bump this because I'm seeing more ridiculousness from the old fans that it's not even about expressing their opinion/dislike anymore.

Anyway what I'm seeing now; "OMG TEH FEDORA IS TOO INZULTING TO UZ PHAAAANS!" Geez I wonder how...?
I, for one, hate hats. You'd never seeing me wearing one. But to say that putting a fedora on Vergil is an insult is ridiculous. Aren't there better things to complain about?

Dante47

Personally, a lot of people have the right to complain about Capcom because of a lot of other things.
Resident Evil 6, anyone?

GF9000000Returns

Personally, a lot of people have the right to complain about Capcom because of a lot of other things.
Resident Evil 6, anyone?

And what does that have to do with this game? As much as I and I know many people here think that game was a disappointment, that's not what we're talking about.

Dante47

I thought of it more as an expansion pack, since the story wraps up just fine without it. The secret ending, however, leads into the DLC bundle.
Still, that would be like buying The Witcher 2 with half of the endings missing.
Or like buying Mass Effect 3 with only three... okay bad example...

Frazz

General gamer
Resident Evil 6, anyone?
Resident Evil 6 was developed internally by Capcom though so perhaps if they made a DMC5 internally they might've screwed that one up. At the minute Capcom are acting like a business rather than caring for fans (hence RE6s action orientation):steve:

8BitHero

Scrub
LOL Say what?!
Asuras Wrath had an ending that was pretty good. Ended the story well....
.....until Capcom announced "The True Ending" as DLC. Basically meaning the ending on the disc wasn't canon/real but this new DLC is.
This also happened with Final Fantasy XIII-2. You can get multiple endings but the ending that was the true ending wasn't finished and released as DLC.

Capcom, without a doubt, make AMAZING games. But it's their business practices I have a problem with.
MvC3(Jill and Shuma > UMvC3 (Obvious scam/Jill and Shuma still locked/Plus Locked costumes) > 3s (DLC already on the menus) > SFxT(We all know how bad that was) > Dragons Dogma > Asuras Wrath > RE6 has DLC anounced 6 months before the game came out > DmC had DLC announced around 6 months ago (The pre-order packs)

Edit:
Also what Dante47
You spend hours up hours finishing 3 amazing games (I agree, the ending was meh) doing the missions, developing characters and knowing more about the universe BUT, the final words of the game/trilogy is
Downloadble Content

Tiran

The great pretender.
DLC is not inherently evil. Even day one. It's company policy on proper and improper distribution that makes problems.
GameProduction.png

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/mass-effect-3-dlc

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
DLC is not inherently evil. Even day one. It's company policy on proper and improper distribution that makes problems.
GameProduction.png

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/mass-effect-3-dlc

Understand, and shut up.

Don't recall seeing anyone complaining about DLC in general, but in fact Capcom's policy towards it.

Obviously DLC can be a great thing when in the hands of a developer who wants to enhance to players experience rather than cash in by releasing game DLC that is already available and ready to play on the disc already.

Just look up the whole Street Fighter X Tekken thing and how they actually charged for content that was already on the game and you will see what I mean.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Sorry, just... I hear Dlc complaints in comments sections escalate to that point all the time. Just jumping the tracks a bit.

Top Bottom