• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Complainers

GF9000000Returns

*smh* I know you can't please everyone but it seems like no matter how good the DLC is, they still gonna bash Capcom and b*tch about it, now they're doing it to this game TEN TIMES HARDER since they saw the Vergil trailer.

You know, when do you ask yourself enough is enough?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'd say enough was enough a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. The last straw was when people started attacking Tameem Antoniades personally, and the death threats.

Seriously, attacking a dude for doing his job because of some contrived bullshit is really over the line, and it makes me ashamed to call gaming my hobby, and to call myself a fan of DMC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd say enough was enough a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. The last straw was when people started attacking Tameem Antoniades personally, and the death threats.

Seriously, attacking a dude for doing his job because of some contrived bullshit is really over the line, and it makes me ashamed to call gaming my hobby, and to call myself a fan of DMC.

Those people aren't fans. Don't lump yourself in with that crowd, because you're better than that. We're better than that. Those people who send death threats are the kind of people that would be displeased no matter how good this game was. Even if it was a "true DMC", they'd still bash it because it's not like the first or whatever their favorite DMC game is. Hell, my favorite DMC is f*cking DMC2, and people bash me for just THAT fact.

GF9000000Returns

EXACTLY!

majeh116

Tbh I truly believe at this point their aiming for Tameem to get so depressed he kills himself or just refuses to touch the franchise ever again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tbh I truly believe at this point their aiming for Tameem to get so depressed he kills himself or just refuses to touch the franchise ever again.

It's like my friend says. "We can dance if we want to, we can leave our friends behind, and if they don't wanna dance, well then F*CK 'em!"

In other words, screw what the masses say, eh?

majeh116

It's like my friend says. "We can dance if we want to, we can leave our friends behind, and if they don't wanna dance, well then F*CK 'em!"

In other words, screw what the masses say, eh?
tbh i am kinda worried because if tameem goes whats that? DmC 2? After how all you ****ers treated me? No ****ing way ill be sad but not in the least surprised. I'd do the same in his position most likely

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
tbh i am kinda worried because if tameem goes whats that? DmC 2? After how all you ****ers treated me? No ******* way ill be sad but not in the least surprised. I'd do the same in his position most likely

If I were him, I'd tell the complainers to f*ck right the hell off and make any kind of sequel I wanted.

majeh116

Well that depends on his personality. He seems like he has a very "ill mae what i want" attitude but the non stop hatred would wear you down eventually. Who knows mabye hes not bothered at all and finds it funny i dunno

GF9000000Returns

If I were him, I'd tell the complainers to f*ck right the hell off and make any kind of sequel I wanted.

Even though I feel bad for Tameem, this speaks the truth! He really needs to make a video about addressing the haters that their opinions won't stop him, standing up for himself, because January is NOT that far away!

EllDawn

I, for one, would like it if they just gave it a break and left him alone. You're right, he's doing his job. If he is getting so depressed about all the complaints, maybe the fans of what he's doing should speak up and let him know. Sometimes knowing there are people who appreciate what's being done will lift a person's spirits more than anything else could.

Dominus

Even though I feel bad for Tameem, this speaks the truth! He really needs to make a video about addressing the haters that their opinions won't stop him, standing up for himself, because January is NOT that far away!
I don't think he needs to do that. His tweet about the DLC being free for preorder is enough. People raged at Platinum Games for Bayonetta 2 being Wii-U exclusive, etc, etc. It's not worth his time to address every single negative opinion. And can we get a thread directed to hater talk or something because we don't need multiple threads on this issue.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I understand that fans can have their problems with DmC, as any fan can with any game.

When these problems are completely based around rumors and fans go out of their way to insult other fans, well it kinda grinds my gears.

I'll just go back to ignoring that small, vocal chunk of Devil May Cry fans. It's healthier.

berto

I Saw the Devil
THe problem is not just on the opposition, it's the supporters, as well. If the supporters weren't so eager to give as much sh!t to the haters as they are to the game I don't think this woud stil be an issue. If people let the haters just be then after some time those people would've done one of two things which are ether gotten tired out after venting all their anger or moved on to other things. Instead, we got people fuiling their fire and keeping it going the same.

Alot of the hating is nothing more than children trowing tantrums, they are also quenched the same way, let it run it's course, and after a while the child would tire itself out and move on to other things. However, if the parent is just as childish then the situation scales and before long the situation has been escalated and prolongued beyond needed and things get worse than they were before.

So, to sumerize, I blame both supporters and haters.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
THe problem is not just on the opposition, it's the supporters, as well. If the supporters weren't so eager to give as much sh!t to the haters as they are to the game I don't think this woud stil be an issue. If people let the haters just be then after some time those peoplewould've done one of two things and those are ether gotten tired out and vented allof the anger or moved on to other things. Instead, we got people fuiling their fire and keeping it going the same.

Alot of the hatting is nothing more than children trowing tantrums, they are also quenched the same way, let it run it's course, and after a while the child would tire itsef out and move on to other things. However, if the parent is just as childish then the situation scales and before long the situation escalates and gets prolongued beyond needed and things get worse then they were before.

So, to sumerize, I blame both supporters and haters.
If only it was this simple.
We tried this experiment on the capcom-unity forums. All of the supporters would unknowingly ignore the haters and just go along with our own business.
However the haters would continue to butt into conversations and complain despite no one replying to them.
If one hater gets tired of talking bad about the game another one will just appear.
It's a very unfortunate cycle that won't end until the haters forget about the game.

majeh116

If only it was this simple.
We tried this experiment on the capcom-unity forums. All of the supporters would unknowingly ignore the haters and just go along with our own business.
However the haters would continue to butt into conversations and complain despite no one replying to them.
If one hater gets tired of talking bad about the game another one will just appear.
It's a very unfortunate cycle that won't end until the haters forget about the game.
AND will its release date just around the corner thats totally happening right? right?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
AND will its release date just around the corner thats totally happening right? right?
Well you know right when the game releases the haters are going to be all over it. Trying their best to bring down everybody, but when reviews come in, people get their hands on the game, and impressions all start coming in I have a feeling us supporters will be able to shut the majority of haters up for good.

Top Bottom