• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^:lol:

Yeah I'm going with what Meg said, actually.
I first thought that he was being tortured to reveal his identity, but on second thought, what if he's been injected with demon blood or demon tissue from one of the Sparda lineage and he's being brainwashed to believe he's Dante? It would explain the moves, the power, and the dash of white hair. It starts off as an experiment of sorts and it kinda goes wrong.

Then again, it's a bad kid in rehab with no memory of who he is. Was it ever implied that Dante had lost his memory as a kid? o_O

I'm confusing myself.

Anyway, if this IS Dante:

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Chrysander

Yeah, just want to add another reply - looks awful, not happy with it at all. Obviously need more info, and could pan out to be better... but... seems really, really, really, really, really, really bad right now. It's just not Dante and I am not interested

bobek388

Bobek388
I also have to say goodbye to the DMC series, This isn't even a real DMC for me, and I won't play it anyway. Most probably it will have less sales than DMC 5 so they won't make DMC anymore. And even if it would have many sales, (because very little demanding casual players may buy it), they would keep the **** we can see in this trailer in the next games.

Meg

Hmmm....maybe the gov is doing weird experiments trying in infuse demonic power in humans. Kinda like what was going on DMC4. Perhaps the experiments went wrong and the people turned into demons/became possessed. Maybe "Dante" was a subject of these tests and resisted the demonic energy, so the gov sends him out to hunt down and kill the failed experiments-turned demon.

If that was an original game I'd love it, but I want DMC5! :(

Chrysander

Well I am hoping that because of the overwhelming negative feedback, they will do something about it. I have read 4 different websites, well over 200 different user comments (and not DMC specific sites), and I haven't read a single positive piece of feedback so far. So they would be morons to continue in this way

bobek388

Bobek388
Chloe_Ryder;273737 said:
^:lol:

Yeah I'm going with what Meg said, actually.
I first thought that he was being tortured to reveal his identity, but on second thought, what if he's been injected with demon blood or demon tissue from one of the Sparda lineage and he's being brainwashed to believe he's Dante? It would explain the moves, the power, and the dash of white hair. It starts off as an experiment of sorts and it kinda goes wrong.

Then again, it's a bad kid in rehab with no memory of who he is. Was it ever implied that Dante had lost his memory as a kid? o_O

I'm confusing myself.

Anyway, if this IS Dante:

do-not-want-dog.jpg

If dante is not a real half demon, son of a sparda and brother of a vergil, it will be 10x more s***** than it already is.

bobek388

Bobek388
one more thing!! Look at this!! If I ever meet this guy I will kill him! He should be kicked out!! I could use thousands of words to say what I think of him, every second would be a swear word, but I have no time. I just say one thing...
He's a selfish motherf*****!! It's a new director of the DMC!!

original.jpg

Chrysander

yeah, it is crazy...

they should never have handed it over to these guys. They should have handed it over to Platinum Games, then we'd see something special!

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
bobek388;273758 said:
one more thing!! Look at this!! If I ever meet this guy I will kill him! He should be kicked out!! I could use thousands of words to say what I think of him, every second would be a swear word, but I have no time. I just say one thing...

original.jpg

totaly have the same feelings

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
no....keep the fans guessing....all games are like that...we know virtually nothing about this game...only the look of the character and that he was in a psych ward...we know nothing of story or anything...give capcom a chance to release more info before u judge it

darkslayer101

Chloe_Ryder;273721 said:
OR...maybe it's not the real Dante? Just because the guy says he's Dante doesn't necessarily mean he is The Dante. I'm putting my bets on it being a devil hunter trying to own Dante's rep. Again I'll say this: the trailer is probably meant to be deceiving. Emo boy there will garner all the Twitards of the world, and when the actual game comes out this guy might be an unlockable character for later on? Dante - the actual Dante - has to be in there. I really don't think this guy is the new Dante, and I'm going to stick to my gut. Capcom won't change the game so drastically to lose all the fans that Dante has gained over the years, but revealing this new emo guy will still attract a new audience to the series. If you consider that we saw Dante in the first DMC4 trailer, yet when the game came around this new Nemo dude took the spotlight. Because Capcom knew the fans wanted Dante, so they'd tease the fandom with a little bit of Dante and then whack us with a new character. This could be a reverse type of method their using. I'm sure everyone can blow their whistles now and say they're not buying the game, but when it actually comes out you might change your mind and go play it just because you're a fan of the series and you don't want to miss out on something good.

Although I stick to what I said. If there's no blonde Dante, I'm not bothering.

hopefully this article is right http://www.gamersmint.com/devil-may-cry-why-the-new-dante-might-not-be-the-real-dante

darkslayer101

bobek388;273758 said:

original.jpg

he makes kobayashi look ten times better

razor

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ! this dante sucks , i can"t image dante with black hair , he sucks,he ia ****, **** off capcom, you lost big fan of dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom