• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Kamiya has Scalebound which will be shown at any moment.This could be it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Kamiya has Scalebound which will be shown at any moment.This could be it.

I doubt Scalebound would cause people to have the reaction the guy posted a gif about. It must be an already existing franchise long dormant that will see another chapter. In our case, classic DMC.

I know there are other franchises people think are done for good now, but DMC is still a possibility. Wasn't DMC4 announced right after DMC3 SE?

Not that I'm not prepared for disappointment. I am. But I still got hope. It always dies last doesn't it?

Gel

Premium
Hope is a good thing and no, not always dies.If we will get a DMC5, it will be good, with or without Kamiya. Just wait a little longer until this guy vomit his article. Then we can get hyped or not...

Gel

Premium
No grudge, but playing with fan's sensitive hearts is very naughty, you know?:tongue:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It must be an already existing franchise long dormant that will see another chapter. In our case, classic DMC.

I'm not quite sure there's any justification for saying that >.< I don't even know who this guy is, but he might not have his finger on the pulse of hardcore action game fans, and has no idea how excited people already are about DMC4se; so he has some big stuff to talk about for the game, and thinks he's got the holy grail.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm not quite sure there's any justification for saying that >.< I don't even know who this guy is, but he might not have his finger on the pulse of hardcore action game fans, and has no idea how excited people already are about DMC4se; so he has some big stuff to talk about for the game, and thinks he's got the holy grail.

There's no justification to say it's DMC5, sure. It's just a remote possibility. Not even sure it's a game.

But it must be an already existing franchise cause he says "fans" will go nuts.

It's just that the tweet made me think of the possibility and I wanted to let people think as well hehehe...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Possibly, although with 140 characters, he could have just been talking about fans of action titles in general >.< Also, his word choice with "Rad" could be rather telling :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom