• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Premium
Well, there are two ways we can go around this - wait patiently till next week (but that is soooo far awaaaay!)... or tell the journalist to reveal it early by threatening to post his baby photos on the web.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It would be a perfect way to develop his personality too.Vergil being silent and having a scowlyface during the whole game would be dull.
True, it would be nice for Vergil to show some actual emotion outside of coldness and anger. Not to mention a bit of vulnerability here and there, as well (in regards with jealousy towards his brother).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
True, it would be nice for Vergil to show some actual emotion outside of coldness and anger. Not to mention a bit of vulnerability here and there, as well (in regards with jealousy towards his brother).

But that's the point, he considers emotions something not to show and to suppress (even though he can't help but fall victim of them at times, like anger and proud).
Besides, he did show other emotions, like how... playful he can be, even with Dante. And sarcastic. And cynical. Melancholic, too.

But yeah I like the idea of him feeling jealousy towards Dante... after all, he values power above anything else, and Dante's got A LOT of power, which has been increasing ever since the events of DMC3, up to the point he's godly in DMC2. Makes sense.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What I would love is for vergil to try It dante's way, embrace his humanity and train with dante to get himself stronger.Then Dante could give him the sparda sword as he no longer needs it and it is what he has always wanted.That way the sparda twins are side by side , the powerhouse of pure raw power dante and the precision striker of swift death vergil oh yeaaaahhhhh.

nephlim god

What I would love is for vergil to try It dante's way, embrace his humanity and train with dante to get himself stronger.Then Dante could give him the sparda sword as he no longer needs it and it is what he has always wanted.That way the sparda twins are side by side , the powerhouse of pure raw power dante and the precision striker of swift death vergil oh

Sounds freaking awsome to me. Too cool to ever happen i guess

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
he probably could but not that fast it would have to be set at least 5 to 10 years or more after he came back since thats how long DMC2 is from DMC1 at the very least. He would have to progress to it like dante did. However in the time it took him to get it to majin , dante would progress further on again. Would be cool with two majin's though , awesome in fact.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What I would love is for vergil to try It dante's way, embrace his humanity and train with dante to get himself stronger.Then Dante could give him the sparda sword as he no longer needs it and it is what he has always wanted.That way the sparda twins are side by side , the powerhouse of pure raw power dante and the precision striker of swift death vergil oh yeaaaahhhhh.
High-Five.jpeg

YAY FRIENDSHIP!!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
well he could be talking about any action game like Ninja Gaiden, Darksiders, MGR etc which in that case we'd all be winning.

Viper

Premium
I'm not sure if anyone picked up on DM's sarcasm there...
I did, the others are not cynical enough. Didn't figure it was worthy of my effort to explain and get myself upset. Next time he might get Care Bears on his profile. :p

But, on-topic, does anyone know when is this dude supposed to post his article? He said next week, which is this week, I just need a day.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
well he could be talking about any action game like Darksiders
Don't even suggest that. I want to keep my hopes down, no matter what.

I honestly don't think that a sequel will get made anytime soon. It'd be an outright miracle, should that ever happen.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm not sure if anyone picked up on DM's sarcasm there...
I don't think so either
Next time he might get Care Bears on his profile. :p
tumblr_inline_nn1av2ZzAU1r0q3j1_540.png

And what the f*** you got against Care Bears?
boi I'll take a plane to you and feed you dez hands with a side of my foot.
Don't let me catch you in the streets or I'll give you that Care Bear treatment, homie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper

Premium
Mystery solved, it was about DMC4: SE.
Well, the feeling was nice while it lasted. Now back to hyping about usual stuff.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@DragonMaster2010: Could you tone down your behaviour, please. I'm getting quite sick of seeing some of your comments, especially the one you made here before your last post. It may be a joke, but you're laying it on a little strong. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom