• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boss Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;154164 said:
Pardon me?! Oh dear! *Does a royal laugh*

Griffon.

Cerberus VS Geryon

Very amusing, Jester :p

Oh, and you're pardoned.

Geryon.

Agnus VS Nevan?

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;154146 said:
Never said he made a failed attempt. Not sure where you heard that, but I haven't heard It nowhere, not the Anime, not the Manga.

Sparda defeated Mundus ALONE, not with an army. He defeated Mundus and his army ALONE.

The DMC4 Manual. The poem is proof Sparda was defeated by Mundus their first go around. LoD already answered what I was gonna say next. Sorry for double post.

Zato-OW

King
Sigh... Believe what you like but its there.

Not too sure who would win this. I mean Cerberus must be a weak demon if he can't break those chains wrapped around him. So I'll give this to Beowulf.

Zato-OW

King
Well lets see. He lost to Dante when Dante was at a very weak stage,he didn't even have his DT and Dante toyed with him. He was too weak to break the chains around him so he could fight Dante some what at his best(even though he had a special attack that allows him to leap forward with a good distance). That seems pretty weak. Beowulf pushed Dante to his limits and almost KO'ed him. I'm pretty sure I was right when I said Beowulf would probably win. But I would expect Cerberus to be weak. Hes the first guardian of the tower.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Angelo Credo. He has a great defense (even better if you don't have the devil bringer) and his offense isn't lacking either. Arkham was a bit cheap but I think that Credo's defense negates that considering he mainly counter attacks.

Dante Round 2 (the boss in DMC4) vs. Vergil Round 2 (the boss in DMC3)

Sparda™

Dante.

We're talking here of Vergil 10 years ago, with a Dante, who is basically a god in DMC4.

Sanctus Diabolica VS Leviathan

Zato-OW

King
Story wise and gameplay wise I think Dante will win. His AI in DMC4 is pretty good at dodging and countering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom