• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boss Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

I was thinking of Angelo Credo. Despite A&R being more in number, Credo possesses different combat maneuvers, similar to Vergil/Nelo Angelo.

One would say he uses a Holy Dark Slayer style.

But getting back at your duel, definitely Argosax.

Sparda™

Argosax used to be the ruler of the Demon World, while Sanctus just a greedy bastard...;)

This is tough. I say a tie.

Sparda™

Dark Prince;153951 said:
^Isn't Argosax that guy you fight before the deformed thing?

You know the human?

That guy is Arius, the imbecile businessman who wanted to get the powers of Argosax.

The deformed thing is Argosax the Chaos Embodied, while the unisex creature is the Despair Embodied!

Keaton

Premium
^^Hm, good question :)

Both have powerful manipulation over the element of fire, so they cancel each otherout when it comes to their pyro-technics. However, then we have to compare their brute strength, in which case Berial wins hands down, whereas Phantom is (partially) more agile (he runs pretty fast in hallways and can jump something fearce)

I vote, Berial here.

@Sparda, thats a good match up. If they are both in command of the Sword Sparda then I would say Sanctus, his agility, levitation, projectiles etc etc allow him to out manover and overpower the blob that Arkham claimed Sparda to be ^_^

Sanctus.

Sparda™

^ That's not even a match...:lol:

Vergil being probably alive and at the same level as Dante, Vergil hands down.

Savior VS Mundus

Keaton

Premium
Mundus.

Saviour is using Spardas power but a new playe (Nero) took him down pretty comfortably, so Saviour doesn't have much of a chance.

Vergil VS Nelo Angelo (ignore the inprobability)

Sparda™

Keaton;153986 said:
Mundus.

Saviour is using Spardas power but a new playe (Nero) took him down pretty comfortably, so Saviour doesn't have much of a chance.

Nero took him down by the inside. Mundus would have to fight him directly.

Keaton

Premium
Sparda™;153991 said:
Nero took him down by the inside. Mundus would have to fight him directly.

True, hmmmmm, the battle of the giant statues lol
Kinda like the unstoppable force meets the immovable object ^^

Keaton

Premium
Despair, I think that DE was a very unexplored boss and I would love to see it return in DMC5 :D

Mundus is powerful but I think Despair would win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom