• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boss Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Only a million? Sparda :D

Sparda VS Dante VS Vergil VS Nero

All at semi-equal levels of power

Now THAT would be a cool fight

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ I still reckon Sparda! :lol:

^ ohhhhhhhhh.... >.> Tough one XD Can we take feelings into consideration? Dante would pwn Vergil and also Nero I reckon... But, would he kill Nero? No... Would Sparda kill any of them? No :lol:

Sparda vs a cupcake? >For the laughs<

Nero VS Mundus

Keaton

Premium
Nightmare, because Doppleganger would be a weaker version of Nightmare :D

Beowolf VS Echidna

Zato-OW

King
Why do people overestimate Sparda's power. Nevan vs She Viper. Try some seeds on for size.

**Edit** Beowulf would most likely win. He might not be faster but he is agile and alot more powerful. Besides he survived a battle with Sparda, that says it all.

Zato-OW

King
Well I said She Viper because it sounds cooler. But Sparda's power is unknown. We don't know how he defeated Mundus but we know he did so and with help. Hes strong but not the strongest. According to the Anime Mundus was the 3rd strongest in the Devil World. Then again it was stated that the Saviors main purpose was to destroy the Devils World even being said to being stronger then Sparda if completed. So I doubt Sparda could defeat 1 million of them. AND NO HE CANT BEAT A CUPCAKE. Oh yeah I forgot Sparda fought and lost to Mundus in their first go around and was thought to have been killed. Then he returned with a Army and defeated him.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;154114 said:
Well I said She Viper because it sounds cooler. But Sparda's power is unknown. We don't know how he defeated Mundus but we know he did so and with help. Hes strong but not the strongest. According to the Anime Mundus was the 3rd strongest in the Devil World. Then again it was stated that the Saviors main purpose was to destroy the Devils World even being said to being stronger then Sparda if completed. So I doubt Sparda could defeat 1 million of them. AND NO HE CANT BEAT A CUPCAKE. Oh yeah I forgot Sparda fought and lost to Mundus in their first go around and was thought to have been killed. Then he returned with a Army and defeated him.

Never said he made a failed attempt. Not sure where you heard that, but I haven't heard It nowhere, not the Anime, not the Manga.

Sparda defeated Mundus ALONE, not with an army. He defeated Mundus and his army ALONE.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;154146 said:
Never said he made a failed attempt. Not sure where you heard that, but I haven't heard It nowhere, not the Anime, not the Manga.

Sparda defeated Mundus ALONE, not with an army. He defeated Mundus and his army ALONE.

DMC 1 Instruction Manual clearly states Sparda took on Mundus' forces with a group of rebels.

Lucia VS Trish?

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;154148 said:
DMC 1 Instruction Manual clearly states Sparda took on Mundus' forces with a group of rebels.

So what, 10-20 apprentices of his...

And Trish wins.

Savior VS DMC1 Dante

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;154150 said:
So what, 10-20 apprentices of his...

And Trish wins.

Savior VS DMC1 Dante

You said alone, I proved you wrong Sir... There's your "So what?"

Don't mean to be cocky... but...

DMC 1 Dante, no doubt. If we take him having the Sparda form like he did at the end against Mundus.

Angelo Credo VS Nelo Angelo?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;154153 said:
^ *Slaps face*

Has been done before. It's a tie for me.

DMC3 Dante VS Savior

*slaps your face too* You didn't do it hard enough :p

I'd say Savior.

DMC 3 Dante VS Nero?

And if it's been done before, then whatever... =] Someone needs to keep track of this whole thing XD

Sparda™

Can't post in your profile, nor PM you. Don't leave messages when I can't message you back.

That was done before too. DMC3 Dante wins. Devil Arms compensate the Devil Bringer.

Nelo Angelo VS Doppelganger

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;154156 said:
Can't post in your profile, nor PM you. Don't leave messages when I can't message you back.

That was done before too. DMC3 Dante wins. Devil Arms compensate the Devil Bringer.

Nelo Angelo VS Doppelganger

Have it your way then, your highness =]

Maybe you should list all that have already been said when you post, beings as your so good at keeping track :p

Doppelganger.

Agni and Rudra VS Nevan?

Sparda™

You can dirt your royal hand with the mouse and check the earlier pages, your highness.

A&R.

Beowulf VS Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;154160 said:
You can dirt your royal hand with the mouse and check the earlier pages, your highness.

A&R.

Beowulf VS Nero

Hmm, so you don't want to be my servant? Very well...

Nero.

Griffon VS Echidna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom