• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Booze

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Have you ever tried it? Was it good? Absinthe
11391541_10205407273596314_4170435876123848364_n.jpg

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I mostly well hate popular alcohol like vodka or beer, but well had mine guilty pleasures in drinking vine, champagne and liqueor on sometimes inapprovate age :), sometimes i drink them too but on rare ocasions even having finally legal age.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My cousin who lives in Norwich has a compartment in his room where he's got loads of different alcohol stored away. He showed me it the last time I saw him years ago. I didn't try any of it because I'm not keen on alcohol. I wouldn't mind drinking with friends, but I'd be like the designated driver.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I don't drink any alcoholic beverage.

Only once, for accident.
My mother didn't have any glass bottle to put the wine my father brought her, so she brilliantly thought of putting it in an empty Coca Cola bottle. I see the bottle, think "Nice, there's Coke!", and down my throat it goes.

My mother had to wash the floor stained by my spit. Well deserved, next time she'll tell me.

God, I saw all my life passing in front of my eyes.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Despite my previous post, I doubt I'll ever get into drinking even if there was an option to try something I've always been curious about. Most of my family are alcoholics and I've seen what happens to them; that is a path I've got no desire to wander down. I've tried a few different types, but they've all tasted bad to me and made me feel weird, so...it's not really something that I feel super into.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Absinthe caused me to spontaneously attempt to kill two of my friends.

It started as a marshmallow fight; it ended with both of them having to sit on me, one of them sans shirt because I tore it up good. Simultaneously hilarious and horrifying for bystanders because we were all monumentally drunk.

Watch out for this drink - it's not like the others. And not in the good way :thumbsup:

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I find it nasty for the most part, like whisky,rum, vodka etc.

And I don't drink the fruity drinks since most consider those for girls.

I'm a occasional drinker, like for stuff like my best friends birthday or my own or new years day.

Other than that I don't drink at all, not a fan of it really.

Top Bottom