• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Booze

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Very casual drinker; used to do a bit more when I was younger (18 to very early 20's), but booze doesn't have as much appeal for me. I like some beers, and spiced rum--that's about the only one I can drink straight, too; I absolutely despise vodka, and whiskey makes me feel horrible.

I also like this really cheap wine called "Girl's Night Out". Hate the name, but you get a big bottle, and it tastes more like grape or berry juice than actual wine. :laugh:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Very casual drinker; used to do a bit more when I was younger (18 to very early 20's), but booze doesn't have as much appeal for me. I like some beers, and spiced rum--that's about the only one I can drink straight, too; I absolutely despise vodka, and whiskey makes me feel horrible.

I also like this really cheap wine called "Girl's Night Out". Hate the name, but you get a big bottle, and it tastes more like grape or berry juice than actual wine. :laugh:
So the sake didn't do it for you ;)

I can't drink now anyways. Health reasons. xDD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Makes it good for use with mixers if you don't like it straight. I like it straight, it has no aftertaste.

Top Bottom