• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Books

Meg

The Count of Monte Cristo

I just started and I already think its great. Its written with so much passion.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
meg127;184762 said:
The Count of Monte Cristo

I just started and I already think its great. Its written with so much passion.

that is my favorite book of all times...it's hard to find such a love story as that today....

i'm still reading Dusk by Tim Lebbon....but i can't wait to read the sequel, Dawn...yes, it's seriously named that...lol...DO NOT READ IT IF U ARE YOUNG OR IMMATURE!...lol very graphic...

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I just finished reading Skin Trade and another book, Marked by P.C. Cast and her daughter Kate (I think). I'm now going to seriously start concentrating on finishing a book I started called The Sacred Book of The Werewolf

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;184806 said:
that is my favorite book of all times...it's hard to find such a love story as that today....

i'm still reading Dusk by Tim Lebbon....but i can't wait to read the sequel, Dawn...yes, it's seriously named that...lol...DO NOT READ IT IF U ARE YOUNG OR IMMATURE!...lol very graphic...

i know what you mean. i had two study halls the other day andi was completely absorbed in the book the whole time.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished all the Splinter Cell books and now re-reading some Garth Nix. I am so desperate for more reading material!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yup - not usually my cup of tea but I actually quite enjoyed her books. I've only read her Vampire Chronicles and not her other stuff...I'm looking forward to Christmas coz I've listed about 30 books I want and hopefully can find them fairly cheaply online. Our library is crap and they never have anything good in...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I've heard her new stuff is interesting but the kind of stuff she is writing now isn't my cup of tea.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm hoping to get more Ted Dekker books soon - and Wings of Wrath, the second book of the Magister trilogy by Celia Friedman

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^Tell them to do more for your community and get some good books in! :lol:

I'm torn between reading James Pattersons Roses are red, part of the Alex Cross series, or his Maximum ride: The Angel experiment.

Top Bottom